Racooninnit- Part 2

Hope you guys enjoy this

Setting- Techno needed Tommy's help. He didn't expect to find him hibernating

3rd Person Pov

Techno was coming back from an adventure and he needed Tommy's help. Having not been home in 2 years he had forgotten that Tommy hibernates.

He entered the house and set his stuff down. He looked around and frowned.

Besides Tubbo who had cleaned a day earlier it looked like no one was living here. Which is wrong since Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy lived there the last time he had come home.

Did they move?

No that wasn't possible and if so Phil would of told him. He went up to his room and smiles.

Everything was just as he had left it. Besides the few presents that were on his bed.

He would get to them later. Right now he needed to find Tommy.

He walked over to Tommy's room and knocked on the door. He heard a groan on the other side and waited.

Soon the door was open to reveal Tommy.

"What Tubbo?" Tommy mumbled as he rubbed his eyes as he couldn't keep them open.

"Im not Tubbo" Techno said which made Tommy jump.

His eyes open a bit and gasped. He pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you" he mumbled into Technos chest.

Techno smiles as he panted Tommy's head.

"I missed you to. Now where is Phil and Wilbur?" He asked.

Tommy shrugs.

"Dont know. Phil went off a little after you did. Wilbur said something about 'couldn't be here anymore' then left" he said.

Technos eyes widen.

"Oh... Tommy" he said softly

"Its fine. Used to it" he said as he yawned.

Techno then realized something.

"Youre hibernating aren't you?" He asked.

Tommy just nods.

"Was till you interrupted me"

"Sorry go back to sleep. I'll see you when you wake up in the spring" Techno said.

Tommy just nods as he goes back to his bed. Techno closed the door and sighed.

Now he had to have a talk with Phil and Wilbur.

Word Count- 345

Hope you guys enjoyed this