ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Okay before I start a lot of you forgot who Ace, Kennedy, & Ja'Nyiah was. So Ace is friends with Tj and Sincere he also was messing around with Ja'Nyiah AKA "Nyiah" who is Layla and Dj sister. Kennedy or ken was Layla bsf but remember she became fake and she is also Tj ex. If you have anymore questions just let me know.

And please comment

___________

Omniscient
Same night
Continued ...

"Come sit on my face " Sincere said in a raspy voice

"Noo" she said straddling over him

"Tf you mean no ?" He scrunched his face up

Layla ignored him while moving her hands towards his sweats.

"Oh, fuck everything else huh"

She nodded before kissing his lips while moving her hands into his briefs.

"I missed you" she said kissing his neck

"Yeah?" He asked

She nodded her her head "mhm"

Sincere lifted her up and sat her on the bed before taking her shirt off and throwing it on the ground.

"Mmm" Layla moaned as he rubbed her clit with his thumb

He quickly pulled his pants and briefs off before rubbing the tip up and down Layla slit.

"Condom" she stopped him

Sincere scrunched his face up "Condom ? We ain't never used one before"

"True but I don't know who you been fucking since we broken up" she shrugged

He sighed before going over to his nightstand and grabbing a condom.

He put it on before walking back over to the bed.

Sincere laid between Layla legs and slowly pushed himself into her.

"Fuck" he groaned lowly

He thrusted in and out of her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Faster"

He quickly picked his pace up giving her faster strokes.