1.

" A beautiful girl
with gorgeous eyes ,
A hidden world of
Hurt and lies ."

_______________________________

The door opened of the room, it was an old room or precisely a type of Basement, there were many young girls Kidnapped from many small towns and villages to be sold in the Auction . Jasmin is one of them, she don't know how she end up here, tomorrow is her wedding and she is far away from her village, she is too naive to understand the events taking place around her.

" All girls start moving the buyers are already here " , a man said or should say shouted at them. Jasmin was not understanding anything, Why she is here ? Who are the buyers ? What do they want to buy? Why there are so many girls like her here?

She wanted to go back to her house, it was her wedding in few days , not that she was interested in getting married but being an obedient girl she couldn't say no to her family .

All girls started to move with shivering legs, Jasmin also followed them. They reached at the back stage.

" Listen here you girls just go on the stage and stand there silently, stop these bloody cries , am I clear. " The man said in threatening tone making all shiver with fear.

" You will go first, you are really beautiful, if it would be in my hands I would have make you my personal whore but have to sell you according to the orders " . The filthy man said grabbing Jasmin's small wrists. Then it hit her that they are planning to sell the girls and she is also one of them.

" Mujhe chhod dijiye , mein kisi ko nhii bataungi, mujhe apne ghar jana hai, please. " ( leave me, I won't tell anyone, I want to go back to home, please). Jasmin pleaded the man but in return he started laughing.

" Aise kaise chhod du tumhe jaaneman , tum ab apne naye ghar jaogi uske saath jo tumhe kharidega ( how can I leave you, now will go to your new house with your buyer) . Said the man smirking.

Jasmin started making their ways through Jasmin's big dough eyes . She never thought her life would turn like this , she had always dreamed to visit city as she never got out of her village but she didn't wanted her dream to come true this way.

" Mein nhii jayoungi stage parr" ( I won't go on stage) Jasmin said jerking the man's hand which was clenching Jasmin 's wrist . A tight slap was placed on Jasmin 's puffy cheeks which frightened her to core.

" Listen here you little slut, don't show these kind of tantrums to me, I know very well how to deal bratty girls like you, now be a good girl and move towards the stage " . Said the man pushing her towards the stage entrance.

Her soul is frightened by the events and the man's words , it is too much for her innocent heart, she never did anything wrong in life so why is God punishing her this way. She had always been a good girl.

She went on the stage with slow steps, she wanted to cry badly but her sobs were struck in the throat, her eyes were pouring big fat tears , she couldn't even cry properly on her miserable life.

When she reached stage and stood there, she can feel the dirty gazes of man sitting in front of the stage. She felt Disgusting, she clenched her dupatta tightly with both her hands in fear.

" Okay so Let's start our Auction, the starting price of the girl present in front of you is 50 lakhs ", said the presenter.

Man 1 : 55 lakhs .

Man 2 : 60 lakhs .

Man 3 : 1 crore .

Like this the men were Bidding for Tara while the innocent soul is shivering with fear.