2

" Aaj pareshan hu toh kal
Sukoon bhi ayega ,

Khuda toh mera bhi hai
Akhir kaab tak rulayega ."

_____________________________

Jasmin's family tree

Jasmin's grandparents have 2 sons and 1 daughter ( Only Jasmin's grandma is alive now her grandfather is no more ) .

1. Eldest one - Jasmin's bade papa and his wife Jasmin 's badima has two children .
* Amar  ( 27 years) married to Sneha ( 22 years) .
* Chandni ( 18 years )

2. Second one - Jasmin's bua ( aunty ) and her husband who is dead now , has 1 daughter .
* Maya ( 20 years )
Both came to live the same house , after her bua's husband's death .

3. Youngest one - Jasmin's father & her mother Kavita has only 1 daughter.
* Jasmin ( 17 years )

Jasmin 's father passed away after few years of Jasmin's birth , after that her Amar bhaiya pamper her to no extend. Which is not liked by other ladies of the house except her mother and Sneha bhabhi , they envy Jasmin and never leave a chance to degrade the innocent soul.

_____________________________

Jasmin ' s early life ( Jasmin 17 years old )

____________________
Its an emotional chapter
____________________

" Jasmin kaha maar gayi , jaldi pani leke aa . " Her badi Maa shouted from the living room as her daughter & nice Chandi & Maya just returned from their collage which is situated in the nearest town from the village , at half an hour distance .

Jasmin have completed her school at 16 . Her further studies was matter of great bustle in the whole family , the ladies of the house was against it except her mother , according to them its just a waste of money with her Amar bhaiya constantly fighting against them . She didn't liked all the argument going on in the house because of her , so she convinced her Amar bhaiya that she doesn't want to study further . She knew she would be married off someday with or without her will , so going college and gaining knowledge for God knows what didn't seemed appealing to her.

( Jasmin , are you dead come fast with a glass of water )

" Jee badi Maa abhi layi ." Jasmin said from the kitchen , who was stirring the spatula of the butter chicken , she tried a new recipe of chicken for the first time with her dear bhabhi's assistance . Cooking is her passion .

( Yes Badi ma bringing , just a sec )

" Tum apna new experiment paar dhyaan do , mein pani dekar aati hu ."
Her bhabhi Sneha said with a polite smile who is her best & only friend . She is one of the 3 people who understands her , rest are her Amar bhaiya and Maa . Its being few months of her bhaiya and bhabhi being married , but her bhabhi and hers bond have became very strong in a small span of time .

( You concentrate on your new experiment , I will give the water )

" Wo kaam chor kya kaar rahi hai aur tum pani lekar kyu aayi ho ." Jasmin's badima asked on seeing her daughter in law bringing the water.