3.

______________________________

" My darkest night has
Changed into a Sunny dawn ,
And the reason is
YOU "
______________________________

PRESENT

Rahul , Disha , Aly  and Jasmin  made their way out of the hospital room , with Aly holding  Jasmin's small  hand in his big one , the hospitals staffs are giving weird looks to Jasmin, especially female staffs , she hid herself behind Aly's arm saving herself from the heated gazes which are thrown towards her .

Aly understood the situation ,
" all get back to work " his voice boomed in the corridor , all  got startled including Jasmin and concentrated on their respective work , he never talked in this tone to her , he acts so gentle with her  Jasmin thought , it was one of Aly's hospital so the staffs were hell scared of him .

They went towards the parking area , Aly opened the door of the backseat for Jasmin  , Jasmin  and Disha were on the backseat , while Aly was on the passenger seat with Rahul driving the car .

Jasmin was admiring the city from window , the night was dark , everything was so calm , the moon was shining at its brightest , but in the darkest nights takes place the cruelest activities . Her insides still churns at the thought of what would happen if Aly  wouldn't be there at the correct time .

They reached where the chopper is present , Jasmin's village was away from the main Mumbai , if they will go by car it will take more than 3 hours for them to reach there . So they are  going by chopper to reach in minimum time , Jasmin  was looking at the chopper with her big doe eyes, she has never saw this kind of thing .

Jasmin : " Hum log isme kaise jayenge". ( how will we go in this ) . She said looking at the chopper .

Aly  : " yes we will reach early if we will go by the chopper . "

Jasmin  : " no , I will not go in this , it's scary . "

Disha : " come on Jasmin  it will be fun and we will reach early to your home ."

After many insistence she finally agreed to go in this , they hoped on the chopper , the chopper started to fly , Jasmin held Aly  for her dear life but after sometime she started giggling and enjoying the view . She felt like a bird , a free bird , who is ready to explore the whole sky with her small wings .

After sometime they reached her village it was early morning , the chopper landed on an open field , gathering a Large number of villagers, her village was far away from the main city, there were not much Development around, seeing something like this was no less any wonder for the villagers.

The villagers were more surprised when they saw Jasmin descending from the chopper. The village was small , and the news of her disappearance spread like fire in no time , with whisperings about her bad character was talk of the whole village .

Jasmin's house was at walking distance from there , so she led the way to her house , reaching there she  knocked at the door of her house, she was nervous about the reaction of her family , after few minutes the door was opened by a lady maybe in her early 50s .

After that what happened Shocked them, voice of slap echoed in their ears.

" Badima  " Jasmin  said with a hoarse trembling voice, placing her hand on her cheek, where the slap was placed. It wasn't the first slap from her badima, but after that incident it's been few months , they haven't tried to put any stunt after her Amar bhaiya bashed them verbally .