15.

____________________________

_____________________________

Upon the eve of summer evening  , the night was yet to be achieved , with the soft glows of golden hues and gentle breeze  .

Jasmin was spending her time sitting in the garden with a coffee mug wrapped around her hand , the rich aromas of  the brown liquid invading her senses .She was bonding with her in-laws , sitting opposite to the old couple and her mother in law , feeling the warmth of love they share . The caring daughter Ayesha and loving  proud parents Rajveer and Preet  . 

" Beta if you wish to continue your studies , you can . I say you should , you are too young and have a  future ahead . "

Aly's grandfather Rajveer said . He firmly believed that women should have an identity aside being known as someone's daughter or wife .

How should Jasmin respond to that ? How could she tell them she never liked those numericals or equations , those dates of history or the literature stories of drama and mystery . All she have known is cooking . The kitchen , the spices , the cutlery and utensils .

" I don't like to study . "

She answered truthfully , she didn't wanted to lie to these kind hearted  people .

" That's absolutely fine , do you have any hobby like singing , painting , cooking anything. "

Ayesha asked making her comfortable , she could see the poor soul nervous about their response after her answer. 

" I love cooking . "

Jasmin answered timidly .

" That's great , I love cooking too , maybe after your marriage we can cook together , learn from each other and can teach each other new things."

Ayesha said , delighted with the new found information about her daughter . Cooking food for her family is something she love and enjoy other than business .

" Mom . "

They looked at the source of sound , only to find Sahil smiling like a fool .

" Do you want something beta . "

Ayesha asked her youngest brat , the mischief was always evident in his eyes .

" Mom , we have to go for shopping , everyone is ready . I am taking bhabhi with me ok ,  Byeee  . "

Sahil said and gently started  dragging Jasmin from there .

" Ok have fun and Jasmin beta select anything dress you like whether its Western , Ethnic or Indo-Western . Sahil ask Disha and Priyal to buy  , if they like something .  "