12.

tera mera pyar ye
Jaise khwab aur duaa
Haan sach kar raha inhe
Dekho mera Khuda...

Toota jo kabhi taara sajna ve
Tujhe Rabb se maanga
Rabb se jo maanga, mileya ve...
Tu mileya to jaane na dungi main.

______________________________

Jasmine's household was in bustles and arguments , the ladies of the house wanted Maya and Chandni to accompany Jasmine , Amar and Sneha to Aly's house.

After Ayesha's call ( Aly's mother ) the house turned into the field of argument , although Jasmin's grandmother was not in the favour to let Jasmin go to Aly's house , how can a girl visit her to be husband's house before marriage . But Amar made her understood that the time has changed and the girl have every right to see the place where she will spend her future with her husband .

Jasmin's grandmother relentlessly agreed , but Jasmin's bua and badima started to pester Amar to Maya and Chandni with them .

" le ja dono ghum ke aa jayengi apni behen ka hone wala sasural . "

Jasmin's dadi said to Amar .

" Prr dadi ye dono kya karenge waha parr , unhone Mini ko bulaya hai specially , aur itne saare log jayenge toh accha nhi lagega. "

Amar said making his grandmother understand , but the old lady was not in a mood to understand .

" Agar tu Maya aur Chandni ko lekar nhi jayega to phir koi nhi jayega , baat khatam. "

The old women said with finality , Amar had no choice but to agree with it , he didn't wanted to ruin it for Jasmin , Aly have personally asked him to bring Jasmin at any cost.

______________________________

Honey coated sun rays peaked through the window , the curtains swept away by the gentle force of winds , the birds chirped in sweet melody , the butterflies danced from one colourful worl to another , giggling , fluttering , collecting the sweet nectar.

Jasmine was freshly out of shower , she scented of orchids , sweet and wild , the body wash that was in the self care hamper , gifted by her to be to be husband. She applied the moisturizer on her body , applying sunscreen cream on her face , she put some kajal in her big doe eyes , some lip balm with baby pink lipstick on her pouty lips. There was no makeup but she looked ethereal .

She wore the powder blue anarkali suit bought by her Sneha bhabhi with few more dresses , when Sneha and Amar went to the market to brought some gifts to take along with them . Jasmin's badima threw fits about it , according to her spending money on Jasmine was a waste of money and moreover Jasmine could wear those dresses which were not used by Maya and Chandni anymore . And that's what exactly Jasmin had worn throughout her childhood , after the death of her father , Jasmin and her mother have not been treated well. Until Amar had grown up and started to stood up for them .

Jasmin's Dress