10.

" Welcome Sir , how can I help you ? "

The lady asked Aly who seemed clueless in the unexpected surroundings , the posh showroom with bright lights , displaying materials worth a fortune , purses , handbags , sling bags , perfumes , shoes everything a women desire to own.

The showroom was not crowed , people could be counted on fingers all women , some to admire while some to own .

Aly never thought one day he would be in caught up in such a situation , shopping women's items but he would not dare to complain , his princess deserves the world and moreover his shopping spree had just started .

" I am here for hand bags . "

He said without an ounce of emotion .

" How much is your budget ? "

The lady asked .

" No budget. "

The lady escorted him to the bag section showcasing him bags of different varieties to colours from bright to pastel , small size to medium.

_____________________________

The sunset casted numeric shadows of warm colours of love , the sky brushed colours like an artist on canvas creating a master piece .

Aly entered his home ,a place created with love and filled with warmth , returning home gives heart a soothing sensation of calmness and peace , its more than bricks and cement , he knew strongest pillar of the house is his Mom , Ayesha Kapoor .  The lady is the sacred thread which binds them all together with the motherly love and care .

Right now Aly is CEO of the company with Rahul being the COO , his mother used to be the CEO until Aly was capable of handling the company a year back , she is  the president of the company. 

Living Room

He entered the living room with shopping bags in his hands , as expected his Mom was sitting on one of the sofa with Sahil's head on her lap ,  reading a business related file situated in one of her hand while the other one was messaging Sahil's h...

He entered the living room with shopping bags in his hands , as expected his Mom was sitting on one of the sofa with Sahil's head on her lap ,  reading a business related file situated in one of her hand while the other one was messaging Sahil's head , being the youngest among them he have always loved been pampered and is very attached to Ayesha .

While his grandparents , Rajveer and Preet , were sitting on the sofa in the balcony attached to the living room enjoying their evening tea with scenery of the green lush garden in front of them , their love was a kind of love to be admired , talked and learned . With years of togetherness not only their age  but also their love has grown.  Aly smiled at them praying the best for his family .

" Bhai aap mere liye gift laye hai ? "

20 year old Sahil exclaimed happily , as his eyes fell on Aly or more likely the shopping bags in his hands .
Getting his head up from Ayesha's lap he dashed towards the colourful bags with the brands name on it .