9.

" Be with someone ,
who choose you
Every day ,
Every hour ,
Every minute ,
Every second ,
Every moment  ."

_____________________________

" We have no problem with this alliance , we would like to make Jasmin our daughter in law soon . "

Rajveer , Aly's grandfather have given the final decision from groom's side , he has seen the sparkle of burning passion in his grandson's eyes .

Amar looked at Jasmin wanting her answer , she nodded her head feeling too shy to answer in words. Series of congratulations echoed in the room. Sneha brought sweets to celebrate the auspicious moment. Though there were people who were not so happy .

" Okay if both of them want to get married , so its a yes from our side . If you don't mind may I ask where is Aly's father , I mean why is he not present there . "

Amar asked out of curiosity , he felt them getting stiff , maybe he shouldn't have asked , maybe its a sore topic for them .

" I don't have father. "

Aly answered with a expression less face , but his eyes told something else. Seeing his discomfort Amar didn't stretched the topic further. There was no further discussion on the topic. The priest was called by Amar for the further discussion for  the marriage date .

___________________

Maya cried her heart out with face buried in the pillow , she left no stone untouched , no room left for somebody to not like her , she wore a sari better then Jasmin , her makeup was better than Jasmin , her figure is better than Jasmin and most importantly she in all ways is  more beautiful than Jasmin . But today she felt so inferior to Jasmin , Aly didn't even looked at her while she did all this things for him , only for him .

But Aly looked at Jasmin as of she is the only girl in the whole world , his eyes sparkled at mere sight of her , Jasmin's  blush coated cheeks were haunting her to no extends.  Why can't Aly look at her like he looks at Jasmin.

Her sobs echoed in the room as her mother tried to pacify her.

" Maa he spoke to me the first time and that to he shouted on me for that Jasmin . "

" Don't worry beta I will do something , but don't cry . "

Her mother tried her best to console her but her sobs only got louder . She couldn't see her daughter in this condition and moreover Jasmin doesn't deserve someone like  Aly but her daughter do according to her.

" Hello pandit ji. "

______________________

Pandit ji was called to fixed a date for Jasmine  &  Aly's  alliance , a date when two souls would be bounded by the holy relation of matrimony , becoming life partners , forever.

While some people were glistering which happiness , there were people who were doomed but still carried on with a sour mood , but held a smirk on their faces.

Pandit ji had sweat beads on his forehead indicating the tension of the room , he could feel the piercing gazes on him , making him helpless .

" T.... the da...te would be...be appropriate after t...three weeks , for the marriage.  "

Pandit ji announced the date making the already silent room more silent and smirk being wiped off people's face. The ladies of the house were stunned by statement except Jasmin's  mother and bhabhi .

While the smirk on Aly's face grew bigger than ever.

Flashback

"  Yes pandit ji , you will say their kundali doesn't match and they are not good companion for each other , and you will declare Maya's kundali as perfect match.  "

"Yes , you will get you money on time , I want no mistakes to be done."

Jasmin's  bua finished the talk unknown of the fact that somebody heard her.

Aly who have make an excuse of using washroom was finding the cunning ladies who were missing from the living room knowing they will do their best to destroy this alliance. But what they  didn't knew was they were messing with the wrong person .

And now he know what he have to do . He called Shaurya who was in the guest house with Rahul and Disha to track the number of Pandit .

It was a matter of few minutes when he had the number with him , calling the name he threatend the man for his dear life and asked him to suggest the nearest date for the wedding .

He wanted his princess with with him and away from these toxic people , that too soon .

Present

Maya's face turned pale , didn't her mother said she would be Aly's wife not Jasmine than how can it be possible , they will get married after 3 weeks , she will lost Aly to Jasmine , who is not beautiful as her , not educated as her , who have no sense of fashion , who doesn't even know the fact that Aly is a multi billionaire.

Jasmine had blush coated on her cheeks , she have started more than only liking him after the sweetest words she have ever herd by anyone , the words of kindness , care and pure adoration told by him .  

After a lot of discussion finally both the families were ready for the respective date . While the couple were stealing glances from each other desperately waiting to be bound together.

________________________

I know my lovely readers you all are angry with me . I want to tell the reason of my disappearance .

First I was sick , then my offline schools started with the gift of project , practicals and syllabus. 🙃

And that's not all guys they also decided to have 2 freaking pre boards . 😒😒😢😑

My one pre board is over and the second is going on but I decided to give a chapter to you guys on the occasion of holi. 😋😁

So happy holi in advance to all of , I wish your life is filled with colours and positive energy , may god bless you with health and success. ❤️❤️

I will try to update frequently  once my pre boards are over and my preparation leave will start . I hope you guys understand me , support me and love me like before. 🤗🤗

Tell me your views about the chapter , and what more drama you guys will like to read ahead . 😏😜

Till then
Stay happy & healthy .
Keep reading .

Lots of love. ♥️♥️❤️