Chapter 13

Y/n pov

After feeding milk and medicine to jaekuk, i put him to sleep. Once he fall asleep I came out of the room and went to kitchen since I didn't eat anything since this morning and now this is evening time. I made my way to kitchen and I saw Eunji and Yeona.

Y/n: what are you both doing?

Eunji: nothing y/n, do you need anything?

Y/n: yeah actually, I'm very hungry

Yeona: do you want us to make anything for you?

Y/n: no its ok I can make it myself.

I take ingredients to make some ramen and then start cooking. After finishing cooking I went to dining table and start eating.

I went to my room after washing dishes

I went to my room after washing dishes. And took a warm shower and wore clothes.

 After that, lay down on the bed scrolling through Instagram

While scrolling I saw picture of jisoo with a boy. I immediately called her.

Js: hey what happened? Why you didn't come today? I was waiting fo-. Before she could finish I start taking.

Y/n: first tell me who's that boy? Are you in a relationship? I asked impatiently.

Js: what boy you are talking about?

Y/n: the boy in the picture that you posted in Instagram.

Js: oooh that boy, well yeah I'm in a relationship FINALLY. She said excitedly.

Y/n: REALLY... (I look at jaekuk's bed as I said it loudly) really you are in a relationship. You got over him.

Js: yes, you know last time when I saw tae with his girlfriend, I was broken at that time I met him, his name is Vernon, he supported me and encouraged me, because of him I got over himself him and I decide to give him a chance since he said that he love me and, now I also love him a lot.

Y/n: awww I'm so happy for you guys. I wish I could also get over him.

Js: don't worry, I'm sure you'll one day, and you'll also find a person who will love you a lot.