Chapter 16

We got out of the car as we reached ice cream shop because jaekuk wants to eat it.

I went to the counter and then the shop girl (I don't know what it is called) asked me

Sh (shop girl): what you would like to have sir? The girl said in a flirt tone.

Jk: uhm... one banana chocolate chip and cookie n cream and

I immediately turn around to y/n and asked

Jk: what do you want?

Y/n: huh, me? She said pointing herself. I nodded.

Y/n: I want strawberry

I turn around to shop girl and said y/n order.

We went to out as we got our ice cream.

Jae: daddy can we go there. He said pointing park which is near.

Jk: okay let's go. I said walk there holding jaekuk's hand and y/n holding his hand.

As we reached there jaekuk leaves my hand and went to seesaw which is his favorite.

I sit on the bench a little from y/n who is apparently sitting at same bench eating ice cream like a little girl watching jaekuk.

"Cute" I thought.

I shrugged it off and turn my head to see jaekuk happily playing with other kids.

After few minutes

I got startled when my phone vibrated on my pocket. I pick it up and saw it was Miss. Rosé. I went away and answered the call.

Jk: hello Miss. Rosé

Rs: if you don't mind me asking...uhm... are you busy today?

Jk: uhm not actually, what happened?

Rs: actually I'm getting really bored so can we hang out.

"She won't have any problem right if I'm going to call her here? Of course, she wants and who cares" my thoughts got cut off

Rs: jungkook are you there?

Jk: y-yeah I'm here and I'll text you the address comes there, is that okay?

Rs: yeah I'll be there.

I went back and my place.

Then jaekuk came toward me and y/n.

Jae: mamma I want wather. (Water)

Y/n: she open jaekuk's bag and saw that his bottle was empty.

Y/n: I'll go and get it.

Jk: you can stay I'll go.

Y/n: no it's ok I'll ok anyway I also need it.

Y/n: jaekuk stay he with daddy okay?

She said and left.

Y/n pov

I brought water bottles and exited as I paid for the water bottles.

I saw a girl around my age talking to jungkook.

I went near them and gave a water bottle to jaekuk who was sitting beside jungkook

I gave a water bottle to jungkook as well.

Rs: hello y/n. She said and, bowed.

Y/n: hello. I also bowed.

Jk: y/n this is my client as well as friend.

Rs: yeah that true, is this your son? She said as she looks at jaekuk looking at her.

Jk: yeah he is my son jeon jaekuk.

Rs: hello baby, how are you?

Jae: I-I'm good

Rs: omo he is so cute just you jungkook.

Jk: uhm, thanks.

I said while blushing a little.

Jk: so where should we go next?

Rs: let's go to beach since it's been years I didn't do there.

Jk: ok let's go.

Y/n POV

I was standing there like a third-wheel for them. I just feel like running away from here.

"How can jungkook be so comfortable and fine with her being like this, does he like her or something?

They start walking beside each other while jaekuk is still him jungkook's arm.

"They are like a happy family." I thought walking behind them.

As they were about to enter the car I said

Y/n: I need to go somewhere else you guys can continue your plan.

Jae: why mama? I want to go with you?

Rs: yeah y/n: let's go you will like it.

Y/n: I know but jisoo texted me and said she needs so help.

Jk: ohm okay.

He said and got inside his car and drove away.

I took a deep breath and start walking anywhere that my feet's were dragging.

"Aaaaahhhh F**k, Why I'm feeling sad seeing him happy with other women, seems like he likes her otherwise he doesn't talk to girls. She must be very special." I thought.

While walking, I saw a bench so I decide to sit there since I was tired.

"Why I still love him? Why can't I just move on? Why can't I understand that he will never accept me and moreover that he hates me?" I close my eyes as I felt tears coming out from my eyes

"All these years I have been acting cold toward him thinking that I'll move on but the more I see him the more I fall for him. Even though I have been trying to move on deep inside I was waiting for the day he will understand my feelings and accept me as his wife. Not as a mother of his child." I felt more tears coming but I didn't care about it.

A/n POV

While thinking about y/n bitter life she fell asleep on the bench.

Jm POV

While running toward my car since it was raining then I saw a girl's figure lying on the bench.

I quickly went there and saw a familiar person which was none other than y/n.

I went to her and first thing that I notice was her dried tears.

"Was she crying? Did y/n and jungkook fight?" I shrug my thoughts and carried y/n to my car and drive to her house.

Hello readers, this sixteenth  chapter of this story.

Hope you guys enjoy

And don't forget to comment, like and follow