Chapter 29

Chapter-29

Y/n pov

I was waiting for Jungkook and Jaekuk to return home while scrolling through my phone.

After a few minutes, jungkook rushed inside the house carrying jaekuk.

And put him down beside me and was about to go but before that, I called him.

Y/n: jungkook

Jk: what

Y/n: I....I want to say something. I say nervously because of his stare.

JK: not now, I'm tired.

Y/n: do you want coffee or something?

JK: I don't want anything.

With that, he left for his room.

Y/n: what's wrong with him, he was fine when he left here. Did he fight with his hyungs?

I shake my head and ask jaekuk.

Y/n: did your appa fight with Hyung?

Jae: I don't know.

Y/n: ok leave it, are you hungry? Do you want to eat?

Jae: no, I want to sleep

Y/n: Aww my baby is sleepy, let's go. I carried him to our room and put him to bed and I also lay down beside hugging him.

Jk pov

I went to my room and flopped down on the bed.

"What's wrong with them, they are supporting y/n like they know her, and I don't even know why they don't like rosé, she is such a kind person, I'm sure rosé can also love jaekuk like y/n". I thought.

Jk: why does Jimin Hyung always talk about divorce, I mean she is my wife I will divorce her whenever I want, and why is Jimin Hyung so whipped for y/n, like she is the most beautiful girl in this world?

"But she is beautiful though," my brain said.

I sat up and shook my head and grabbed my hair.

Jk: I think I'm getting mad.

I got up from bed and went to freshen up.

As I got out of the bathroom I went to the closet wore my clothes and went downstairs. I sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"Where is y/n? Earlier she wanted to talk now she is missing?" My thoughts got cut off when I heard y/n voice from the stairs.

She sat on the opposite side of the sofa and said.

Y/n: I need to talk.

Jk: hmmm

Y/n: umm next week is y-your pa-rents anniversary, so..... I was thinking about celebrating in this house if you are okay with that. She said little hesitating.

"Did she just say about celebrating my parent's anniversary, like she remembered when their own son doesn't remember". I kept thinking about what she just said.

Y/n: jungkook. Y/n said raising her voice a little.

Jk: what?

Y/n: you zone out, umm can you talk to your parents about this?

Jk: hmm. I hummed in a low voice.

Y/n: is it ok? It's fine if you don't want to. I cut her off and said.

JK: it's fine, we can celebrate, and I will talk to them.

Y/n: really. She said jumping.

I look at her weirdly.