~Chapter 5~

Gon blinked, "wait really? Isn't that not allowed?" the blondie kept going on and on about how his class was better so he pulled the neck chop that Killua used to do. "shut up!" the guy fell and he picked him up. "wait, where does he go?" suddenly a girl with orange hair walked up with a smile. "sorry about him, his heart is cold and black" Gon shrugged, "no big deal, sorry for knocking him out though" she sighed. "I have to do that too sometimes" she walked off with him over her shoulder and he sat back down. "good job Gon!" he glanced up with a smile, "thanks kil- Kat." he nearly slipped up. Killua fidgeted. "I'm bored as hell" Gon suddenly got an idea and drummed his fingers on the table. Killua blinked at him for a moment before using Gyo. 'kiss?' Killua sighed heavily, then stormed away. Gon followed him as they went down hallways and they were suddenly back in their classroom. Killua locked the door and went to the back of the room. "so, how is this gonna work?" he saw that Killua looked kind of nervous. "I'll take the lead"

Killua let out a muffled noise as Gon's tongue slipped into his mouth. He put a hand on the wall as he yanked Killua's tie to pull him closer. "mrmfh~" Killua already didn't like the way that Gon was controlling the situation, but it was his fault for not even trying. For some reason his hands felt like doing something, so he let them wander along Gon's body. They went from his shoulders to his sides, then his hips where they rested. Suddenly Gon's tongue touched a sensitive spot and he blushed, "Mmgn~" Gon stopped, blinking for a moment. Ah shit. He kept doing it more and more and it turned him into a blushing mess. "nggnm~ Mngh~ ngm~ hgnm~" Gon suddenly pulled back, panting. "fuck you" he licked the saliva off his face and he blushed more. "FUCK YOU" Gon smirked. "remember the last time you said that?" he squeaked and turned away with his face in his hands. "NO" suddenly Gon's lips were on his neck and he tried to move away but he was too damn strong. "G-on wait! Angh~ class is soon! Hnghh~" Gon paused for a moment. "aw man your right" he pulled back and sat on a desk.

"why are you top" he grumbled, sitting next to him. "because I know your weaknesses" he gave Gon a scowl. "I hate you sometimes" Gon beamed at him so brightly he had to look away. "why the hell are you so damn happy all the time" Gon snorted, "why are you so aggressive all the time?" Gon put a hand on his and he twitched slightly. "why?" Gon smirked, "because it makes you flustered" he sighed. "you have like almost no shame. It's hard as fucking hell trying to make you blush or feel flustered" he giggled. "I remember you used to blush all the time when I said stuff like 'he's my best friend in the whole world!' " Killua blushed and looked away, "still do, it's embarrassing" Gon was about to say something else when the door handle half twisted. "ah fuck" Gon walked over to see who it was. "it's the broccoli haired kid!" he sighed. "let him in" Gon opened the door and when Deku came in he looked extremely confused and awkward. "uhh" he glared at him. "don't question it!" suddenly Gon's fist came down hard on the back of his head. "BE NICE TO THE BROCCOLI!" he was about to say something else when Gon slapped him. "NICE" Killua growled, then settled in his seat.

Gon slid down next to him and started drawing in some sort of notebook. Deku was sitting behind them which he didn't like, he could watch and take notes on them through the entire class. "so, why does everybody hate you?" he snorted, "have you seen my personality?" Gon frowned slightly. "it's not your real one!" he stiffened. "shut up!" he hissed. "I like how you used to act, all cool and perceptive" Gon was staring dreamily down at the notebook. "how would you feel if your only friend had to leave for a couple years? I aint good at socializing " Gon blinked for a moment. "I guess your right" he crossed his legs and took out one of his yoyos, swinging it around. "man I missed these" Gon tried to snatch it and he whacked him in the face with it. "OW!" he clutched his head. "oi kitkat! Those weigh 25 kilograms be careful!" he snickered and kept messing around with it. "your fault for making them too light" Gon crossed his arms. "it's not my fault I couldn't find someone who would make me 40 KG yoyos. That's an odd ask" he accidently dropped it and it made a crack in his desk. "ah shit, how do I explain this?" Gon snatched the yoyo away from him. "oi!" he took the second one away too. Killua huffed, kicking his legs up and putting his hands behind his head. "Baaka~"