~Chapter 9~

Kirishima and Deku's jaws dropped. "12? And how old was this man?" he chuckled. "dunno, like 30 or something. Bitch proposed a death match because he could smash rocks with his fingertips" he put his hands behind his head with a smirk. "ripped his heart right out of his chest in a matter of seconds" he heard a sigh. "I know I shouldn't feel this way, but that sounds cool" Killua laughed slightly. "guess what Gon did when that happened?" they both said nothing. "he fucking clapped" he found himself blushing slightly. "it's funny how someone so nice and good finds something like that cool, Gon was my first friend by the way" he frowned slightly. "and my only one. I guess Kurapika and Leorio were ok but none of them really knew me. All they knew was that I was a trained assassin that wanted to run away and live my own life" he grabbed another chocolate and moaned a little at how good it tasted. I'm asking Gon about this later. "I have another question" Deku seemed far less nervous, which was kind of strange. "sure but I want to point something out" he pointed at Deku. "you've got the same innocent curiosity Gon does, you're not even nervous anymore even though I revealed myself to be someone who's killed people" he blinked. "Oh" Deku glanced at Kirishima, then back at Killua. "I guess you're just interesting" he smiled a little. "so, I was wondering if you have any other unique abilities?" he nodded. "tons, although the one I used the most is this"

He held two fingers apart and let some electricity spark between them. "it's not a quirk, but you see when you get electrocuted enough times it starts to have aftereffects on your body" there was no way in hell he'd tell them about Nen, but he still felt like bragging. "and honestly, I've been hiding my strength to fit in" he smirked. "me saying I'm the strongest in the class isn't cockiness, it's something I firmly believe" he gestured to one of his yoyos. "I doubt anyone in this class could carry those with ease, although maybe Shoji, but he's got 6 arms" Kirishima blinked. "you called him by his real name?" Killua snorted. "I do know people's names, I just had a predetermined personality, and that personality was an absolute bitch" Kirishima snickered a little. "you just called yourself a bitch" he shrugged. "I guess so" there was dead silence for a few seconds. "your way too laid back" Deku said. "well I'm tired of acting like an asshole, I don't have to do that when I'm in my room" he sighed. "but for the sake of my cover I have to do it during school" he frowned slightly. "also, could you guys keep this information you yourselves? I don't really trust people that often and I really don't want to have to kill you for betraying me"

Kirishima shifted a little. "I thought you said you didn't like killing people" he nodded. "that's right, but if I have to I will. I'd do anything to keep my distance from Illumi and the others, try being forced to kill innocent people. Children even." he glanced around the room for a moment. "I'd rather not end innocent lives, but if it's necessary I will not hesitate" he growled a little. "the people I do enjoy killing are people who abuse children, they deserve to have pain. I don't give two fucks if it's illegal here" Deku blinked. "here?" he sighed, then pulled out his hunter's license. "this is a hunter's license" the other two walked over curiously and sat down at the foot of his bed. "me and Gon both have one, where we come from you can actually get away with murder as long as you have one of these" they both looked horrified. "but-" he snorted. "you have to pass this really hard exam, like 8 out of 400 people passed the year Gon did" he rubbed the back of his head. "I met him at that exam, I only didn't pass because I broke the no killing rule because Illumi put a needle in my head" then he grinned. "the next year I was the only one who passed out of 1500, knocked them all out in the first phase" suddenly the door slammed open. "KILLUA" he paused. "why are they here?" he patted the bed and Gon leapt over the other two, landing next to him. "well, I felt like bragging and they stayed"

Gon beamed. "oh! Did you tell them about trick tower? What about greed island? Ooh, what about your family!" he chuckled. "you're so energetic" then he paused. "why the hell did you get me a torture kit though?" Gon shrugged, "thought you might want it, I was just gonna give you daggers and stuff but it was only like thirty bucks" he whistled. "Damn, that's a good price for all that weaponry" then he brightened. "Oh!" he grabbed the box of chocolates. "where are these from?" Gon smirked. "I made them" he licked his lips. "Damn, you're an awesome cook" he beamed. "I got it from my aunt mito!" Killua leaned on his shoulder and Gon ran his fingers though is hair as he ate another chocolate. "so, why don't you care that he's an assassin?" Deku asked curiously. Gon's eyes started to gleam. "well 1, he's so cool! Like, he ripped this guy's heart out of his chest and got no blood on his hands at all! Like damn!" Killua blushed slightly. "stop it, your embarrassing me baka" Gon giggled. "oh yeah, get a load of this" suddenly Gon ripped off his shirt and he yelped. "what the hell Gon!" Kirishima and Deku gaped at his abs, "holy crap" Gon smiled and started to trace along the lines of the scars on his back. "I know right? He's had a 6 pack since we were 12!"