Um..I caught a wild E.J Ch.5

(Y/N)

I watched Jack jump out of my window but knowing him he'd think for a sec and pull right back up so I have o be ready to fight. I think to my self as a reach into my closet and pull out a base baseball back. I turned around an steadied myself by the window against the wall. soon I saw his black gloved hands encircle the ledge of the window. Once he pulled half of his body through the window I broght the baseball bat down on his head as hard as I could. He gave a little omrmfgum sound.

"You did, (y/n). you actual caught E.J.. son of a bitch gnna pay now.." I mutter to myself. a chuckle slightly as I feel my sanity waver. "oh Jack... what am I not gonna do to you?" I chuckle darkly as I pull the rest of his body through the window. I tug him up on to my bed. "Ugh god. lay off some of the kidneys man your getting fat." I chuckle "Oh, I'm just kidding love, you're perfect." I say softly my eyes roaming his body. My hand reaches up and strokes his hair.

I hop off of my bed and get rope out of my closet. I quicky tie him down to my bed tightly. I reach around and unfasten his mask pulling it off. I gasp softly as my eyes trail his face. "You're so beautiful Jack.." I whisper laying down beside him. I lay my head on his chest and listen to the sound of air slowly entering and exiting his lungs. My eye lids flutter and soon I'm fast asleep..

(Helly Hello everybody, it's not much. I know but I'm getting kinda sleepy and I anted to do something with this since it's been awhile. um.. as always enjoy and RTE OUT :3 )