Fresh introductions.. Ch. 20

y,n pov. 

        I've been staying with Liu and Sully for about two weeks now. They've taught me how to control Aron more easily. I sat in a chair across from Liu enjoying silent reading time. 'I wonder if I should go back now..' I thought my brow furrowing. 'We should head back soon. Other wise we might become the next target for slenderps lackies.' Aron said with a snicker. Rolling my eyes I closed my book. Getting up I went to the bathroom. Looking up in the mirror I shyly grinned at my face.

        "It's not that bad.." I murmured tracing my scars. "Not bad at all." Aron said with a whistle. "Do you know why my left eye is now (second favorite colour.)?" I asked looking at it. "I have no clue. Slenderp might though." Aron said as I pulled my mask on. Walking out of the bathroom I was greeted by a tight hug. "ow.. Can't.. Breathe.." I mumbled into Liu's chest. "I know you're going back. Let us go with you." They murmured in my ear.

       "You can come, But we should go it's dusk now.." I murmured looking out the window. "On it. Oh um.. We got you this." With that they handed me a long black box. Slowly I opened it to see a new knife. I stared wide eyed down at the beautiful crafts man ship. "This is amazing guys.. I'll treasure it forever.." I murmured happily slipping it into my pocket. "Good, I uh got it enchanted.. It'll do extra damage against pastas." They said a smirk on their face. I lifted my mask above my mouth and grinned up at them. "Thanks so much." I said full of honesty. "You're welcome. now. Let's go." They said pulling me out of the house.

      We stood out front of Slender's place looking at it. "Hey, Liu's here! and he brought someone with him!!" Jeff yelled sitting outside with smile dog. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the house with Liu. "Hey Jeffy boy." I said in a teasing tone. "Sub white mask." Jeff replied rolling his eyes. "You don't recognize my voice?" I asked looking into his eyes. His eyes widened. "y,n?" He asked and I chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me in a constricting hug. "don't..smother..me.." I muttered jokingly.

        "Where's slender? I need to talk to him." I said pulling away from him. 'I am here child.' Slender called inside my head. 'Hey slenderp get out of y,n's head!' Aron yelled I facepalmed.. "Dammit Aron!" I yelled Jeff looked at me with a wtf face. "Uh.. I have to go I'll explain later." I said heading into the house. "Hey e.j.. wait when did your mask turn white?" Ben asked looking up from his game. "It's me. y,n." I said walking toward slender's office.

       "Come in." Slender's voice boomed through the house. Rolling my eyes I opened the door. "Hey slender." I said flopping down on a chair across from his desk. "I know why you're hear. You have a demon attached to you like Liu does. Except your demon was at one point human. possibly one of your kills. as for your eyes.. I would say the (ysfc) one is Aron's." Slender explained then picked me up with a tentacle and sat me outside of his office. "douche..." I muttered walking off.

(Sup, As always I'll see you in the next chapter, enjoy and RTE OUT :3 )