kiss me, my darling.. Ch.7

(y/n) pov

slowly I tip toed over to mommy's side of the bed. Oh she was a wounderful dearie. always beating me and giving me money that she stole from daddy and he'd think I did it. I looked down at her face a grin etching my lips under my mask as I watched her eyes slowly open and horror fill those eyes of hers. slowly I placed my hand over her mouth as she began to bolt up right. "tch tch tch.. don't do that" I said in a husky voice the idea of painting the room with her blood turning me on.

"mm(ymmmm/n,mmmm)mmm?" she tried to say my name causing me to chuckle and nod. her eyes went wide. slowly I pulled my knife out of my pocket. her eyes went oh so wide. tears began to drip from her terror filled eyes. "tch, tch, tch.. So... pathetic." I murmured into her ear as I brought the blade to her stomach. "When you look into my eyes, know I'm gonna be the last thing you see.." I murmur pulling back her eyes locked on mine as tears streamed down her cheeks. I thrust the blade of my knife deep into her torsos. quickly I pulled it out and repeated the gesture twelve more times before looking deep into her lifeless eyes. I smirked taking my hand from her mouth. I brought the blade to her chest and began carving her heart out.

"hehehe my heart.. I'll collect all the hearts.. fuck your love.. hehe" I said reaching into her chest ripping the heart from her corpse. I sat the heart on the night stand and looked over at dear ole daddy. fucking hate daddy.

--flashy backie--

"Oh..  ung..urgh.. *panting, heavy breathing* your.. such..a.. good little.. girl..when.. You..take..daddy's..cock.." Daddy murmured looking down at me. I lay screaming in my head since my mouth was taped over. "I'm gonna take you and clean you up ya little whore" Daddy said unlocking the shackles. I fell to the floor crying. daddy picked me up and carried my to the bathroom. he sat me in the bathtub and turned on scolding hot water. I whimpered as he grabbed a brillopad (you know the little blue, iron wool things for dishes? yea that.) "oh shut up you little bitch" he said slapping me hard with the back of his hand. he began scrubbing me all over blood ran into the water and I sat silently crying.

--end of flashy backie--

an idea popped into my head as I lifted the blanket to see Daddy sleeping only in boxers. gently I pulled out his manhood. I smirked as I walked over to a drawer and pulled out wadded up socks. I walked back over to daddy. I stuffed the socks into his mouth. his eyes snapped open with horror and anger. when he saw me standing above him he began to piss his self. I looked down and smirked. knife in one hand I grabbed his dick in my other. his eyes wide and I brought the knife to his dick. he made a whimpering sound. "remember all those time you thrusted inside of me?" I asked looking at him he just shook his head no and whimpered. I shook my head.

"well no matter... It's my turn now.. hehehehehahahahahahahahahhaah" I said cutting my self off my laughing. I slowly cut through the flesh of his dick. taking in every tear. every begging sound for mercy. I chuckled cutting it the rest of the way off. quickly I thrusted my knife into him. his cries of pain music to my ears. Oh.. it was almost.. orgasmic. "heheheeheheehehahahahahaha" I laughed as his tears flowed faster and his noises stopping. I lifted the knife to his chest. "bye, daddy.." I murmur as I thrust my knife deep into his chest cutting an opening to reach in and pull his heart out. "mine, mine.. all mine. hehe" I giggle as I pull the heart out. I walk over to mommy's side and pick up her heart. I did aground in one of her drawers and find a zip baggie with pills in it.

"naughty, naughty mommy..hehe" I chuckle as I dump the pills onto the floor and place my hearts in the bag. I place them along with my knife into my hoodie pocket. I walked over to daddy's side and dug through his drawer pulling out all their money. I stuck it into my back pocket. I put a lighter into my pocket as well. "hehehe field trip!" I squeal grabbing daddy's corvette keys. I look back and can't help but wanna write on the walls.  heheeh I know exactly what to write..

"Kiss me, my Darling, I'll paint this world red to get your heart!"

I step back looking at my beautiful art. "hmmm using the blood REALLY made it pop. ehehehehahahahahahahahaaheeehe" I fall into a fit of laughter. I walk down the hall to my room and change. "oh, dear Jacky boy when I find you this time I'm taking your heart.. whether physically or metaphorically hehe" I chuckle. I grab a messanger bag from my closet and put my bloody clothes in it. along with my knife, bagged hearts and mask. I threw a few extra outfits in as well. quickly I pulled on my boots and jumped out my window. Oh how I wonder what he'll think of me now. I let out a giggle as I headed to daddy's car.

--later-- after driving for about an hour I pulled out my phone and called the police telling them that my parents hadn't called me in a  week and I was out of town and was worried if they could see if they were okay. they agreed to do so for me. I giggled after I hung up. "oh jacky boy there's about to be one new blood hunger killer on the loose.." I whisper feeling a pang of sorrow. "I love you jacky boy. if this is how it has to be then so be it." I declared loudly looking in the rearview mirror determined.

(Helly hello everbody! is it weird that I feel like Splendorman? hehe. Well I guess that's it. as always enjoy and RTE OUT :3)