After

Manga Spoilers - Post Timeskip

Y/N and Hange make it official the next day. They keep it a secret for months until eventually everyone finds out when another Scout hits on Y/N out and Hange gets jealous and punches him. Everyone is overjoyed when they find out about their relationship, with several people winning money from bets on when they'd get together. 

Erwin gives Moblit an extra bottle of wine as condolences for having to deal with the pair of them. 

A few months later Y/N is transferred over to Hange's squad so that she can work in the lab in an official capacity. She stays and fights by Hange's side through out the all the trials with Eren and the Levi squad, surviving the Battle of Shiganshina and being made Hange's second in command. 

Y/N becomes a well respected and well known scientist and leader. At one point someone questions Y/N's position, saying that she only got it because of her relationship with Hange and, well, let's just say they never made that mistake again. 

3 years after the Battle of Shiganshina, Y/N and Hange get married in a small ceremony. They force Levi to officiate. He makes a very heartwarming speech that has everyone in tears. 

During the war with Marley they continue to fight by each other's sides, protecting their friends and loved ones. 

When it comes time to hold off Eren's Rumbling Y/N stays with Hange, giving her life with her wife so that their comrades can escape. 

They die together, in love and at peace. 

Years after the war end, the remainder of the Scouts open a lab dedicated to Y/N and Hange, and it becomes one of the most well-respected and renowned institutions in the world.