Chapter 3

Kristen POV

"Girls. If u are exo-l please support us. We are going to verse a pretty competitive group. They're called the twin." When we heard that, we quickly walked back to a tree. We always sit near a tree in middle school and we found our tree and sit there.

"I can't believe this is happening. What are we going to do? What if they DO ask us to verse them. And what if we lose? They are pretty talented u know! eonnie! What are we going to do?!?!?!"

"They won't ask us. Trust me."

Then we saw EXO walking up towards us. We tried to get up and walk away but they grabbed our hands.

"Umm. EXO. What's wrong? " (eonnie )

"You know.....I saw a band that looks JUST like u guys.... are u guys a band?" (Luhan )

"N-no. Of course, we're not! We aren't THAT talented.... aha...Haha..."(me)

"So... carol do u rap? " (Xiu-min )

"Yes...um I mean no..."

"Hmm. Do u guys know a band called the twin? " (luhan )

"Ummm. Yeah... Why? We're their fan." (Me )

"Oh okay. Nothing. Let go, guys. " (suho )

EXO POV

"Hey. You know that peixing girl? She looks just like Kristen. " (kris )

"They look like the twin. But are they really the twin? Is their appearance slightly off right? "(Kai )

"You never know...they could disguise themselves so people at school won't recognize them...." (Baek Hyun )

"True...but I don't think so."(sehun )

"Yeah. I don't think it could be true either. Someone like them wouldn't be as talented and pretty as the twin." (Xiumin )

"Yeah. But you can never be too sure. They might be....." (chanyeol )

"But if they are, Why do they disguise themselves? And Why do they form a band and work at a night club? Could it be for money? "(Kai)

"Possibly. But anyway. Let's just get to class. "(Suho )

"Let's investigate them. I reckon it will be fun...."(Chen )

"I will take Pei xing as she is sitting beside me." (Kris)

"I will take minhan as she is also sitting beside me." (Xiumin )

"OK settled Let go to class." (Suho )

And we walk to class.

The twin POV

"That was so close! What if EXO and Oppa find out about us? "

"I don't know. "

"eonnie Why would they challenge us? "

"I think they are trying to see who's more talented. EXO or the twin. "

"What!!!! "

"Never mind that we are accepting the challenge!! Show them who they're messing with......"

When we were about to class, EXO calls out our name. Then Kris and Xiu-min came to us and grabbed our hands and took us with them.

"EXO your fans will be mad at us...please leaves us alone. We don't want our hair pulled out...."

"Pei xing I okay! We'll protect you! " (Kris )

Then one of EXO's fans realized what chanyeol call Kristen.