Chapter 11

Kristen POV

I open my eyes and saw a garden full of flowers, butterflies and green plants. it really is heaven. It seems like another world. Wait it is another world. Stupid me.

"it's so pretty in here." I looked at yeri nodding to a girl and I poked her. 

"uh, sorry what is it again?" she scratched his head. "i said its so pretty in here." i playfully glared at her. "yes, it is. but before that, i would like u to meet my other head angel before we meet the queen." she said, "follow me." i gulped down and just followed her.

until we're arrived to a gazebo, there is three girls sitting. they are a cute girl with their long hair and one of her end of her hair blue and the others with the end of her hair green and the last one her end of the hair orange. they all have big white wings and long dress. "hello, eonnie." yeri smiled. "oh yeri, is she here already?" they turned around and caught my eye. i bowed to her and smiled. "hello Kristen."

"what a beauty. my name is joy and this is wendy eonnie and this is seulgi eonnie. we are the head angel along with yeri. the queen is looking for u. please follow us to the palace."

"ne."

then I follow them to the palace but they say if they fly me there it will be faster. but I don't have wings and they are not allowed to carry people so we have to walk.

We finally reach the palace after a few days. when we reach the palace was so surprise but the view of the palace and what daze for a few minutes before the head angel call me and walk into the palace.

we walk to the grand hall where the queen of the angel sits on her throne. 

"eonnie we have brought Kristen as u told us so."

"good may I speak to her privately?"

"yes. eonnie."

then the head angel went out. ' i thought they should call the queen ur highness but do they call the queen eonnie?'

"because they are my sister."

"did u just read my mind?"

"yes, I did."

"oh."

"I'm sure u are curious why I call u here right?"

"yes, ur highness."

"hahaha. no need to be so former just call me eonnie because u are younger than me."

"ne... ur high... I mean eonnie. why do u call me here? am I dead?"

"no, u are just in a coma so ur soul can move round as ur body is not responding. and I call u here I need to tell u something very important, I believe ur parent haven't told u yet right?"

"told me what?"

"tell u that u are not really a human being but an angel."

"why am I an angel? I am a human being. I am not an angel because I don't even have wings that allow me to fly freely in the sky!"

"Kristen u are an angel. a very special angel."

"no, i am not an angel! I am a human being! ah!!" my head started to hurt.

"Kristen are u okay?"  

"Kristen don't believe that angel u are not an angel u are a demon."

"who are u!"

"u will know soon...."

"tell me now!"

"fine. I am the king of the demon and u are not an angel but a demon."