Chapter 8

Please read the author note at the end of the chapter. Enjoy it~

------

3rd person POV

"We are sorry the operation took so long. The patient's heart beat has Stop for two minutes because lot loss of too much blood but we relive her again and unfortunately she is in a coma now and we don't know when she is going to wake up. Her left lung was also greatly affected. We administered several blood transfusion during the operation. "

The doctor told us.

"No....no.....this is not happening......" luhan say.

"Doctor, will she have amnesia or any form of memory loss?" Lay say the doctor.

"yes. She will have amnesia as her head hit the floor first. the chance of the memory that she will lose is what happen the past few months. sorry, but we cannot do anything about it but if that happen the memory will come back but she will have a headache. The more serious the headache is the more memory will come back. She may be seen it in her dream or vision when having the headache."

The doctor told EXO.

Luhan was crying so hard after hearing that there will be a memory of the past few months will be lost and it's only a few days they found out luhan was the twin real brother.

Kris POV

When I heard she will lose the memory of the past few month and when the doctor say that she will be in a coma I break into tears.

How am I going live? no one knows not even the doctor know when is Kristen waking up. low Jia Wei and ng jun Xiang I will have my revenge on u two for what u have done to Kristen, my baby.

---------

Author-nim: hi is me. Sorry if I make it to confusing about Jia Wei and junxiang. They are the first and second love of Kristen in middle school.

Carol: Yah that right. I really don't know what had come into their mind to kidnapped Kristen.

All: Yeah......

Author-nim: ok. Never mind maybe they have their own reason. OK never mind bye! Oh Yeah, remember to....

EXO and carol: vote! Comment! Bye! Annyeong!

Author: Sorry I didn't update for a long time. In my county, the recent Thursday is teachers' day that day should be a happy day but....

Lay: what happened?

Author: I was about to answer.

Lay: oh...

Luhan: OK don't disturb author-nim *pull lay by his ear*

Lay: ouch.... hyung it hurts... hyung stop it.... (slowly walk away)

Suho: sorry about that.

Author: is OK. So on 3/9/15, I finally had the courage to confess to my first love or the first crush I even had. I love him for about two whole years. After that, we graduated from primary school and move on to our secondary education and I didn't have the courage to confess in primary school. I finally had the courage to confess on teachers' that is when I see him after 2 years. But I got rejected and was leave heartbroken.

Kai: don't cry author-nim I as here for u.

D.O: yah!! Don't do that! come here! *also pull Kai by the ear.*

Kai: ouch...hyung... hyung.... hyung!!!!

Author:  ...... never mind. No one in my family knows about this because they never care about me and didn't even ask me about school. Only my best friends know about this, I trust them and I need someone to talk to but no one talks to me so I decided to tell u all, my reader if u have any experience in love please comment or pm me. I am really happy that this book had reach 617 readers, 14 votes, and 23 comments. Thank u, my reader. please continue reading, voting and commenting.

Vote. Comment.

~kamsahamnida

~Kristen 。^‿^。~