Chapter 14

UnKnown POV

now Kristen is so weak, I can easily take her here.

"Sons!!!"

"yes, father? what do u need?"

"I want u to bring Kristen here."

"why?"

"because I need her to win this war!!! so I can take over the world! those angels are on my way to take over the earth! "

"father why do u still want to take over the earth? I remember that is the mission that is passed down many generations, the mission must be done if not the mission will be pass on to the next generation, why must we do the mission? can't we make peace with the angel?"

"yeah, hyung is right. why can't we make peace with them?"

"make peace with them? ha! do u think they will be friends with a demon?"

"no...... but we haven't tried? we don't know if it really will not work?"

"do u really want to try? try to think what happen to u when u were in middle school? Xiang, u have a girlfriend in middle school. what happened after u told her the truth about u being a demon? she quickly breaks up with u and leaves u broken for mouths but herself move on the next day and found another boyfriend."

"........"

"and u wei, when u have a crush on a girl in middle school, u never told me the name so... when u confess to her so don't believe u but when u show her u real form, she was so scared that her legs went numb and she fell on the floor. when u went up to help her. she rejected u and ran away, u were also fell heartbroken isn't it?"

"father how do u know? "

"I have been watching u. so do u still think the angel will be peace with us?"

"no.... "

"so I order u to kidnapped the youngest princess of the angel world and we can blackmail them from here. we also can turn her to one of us as she has a little of demon inside of her, will u do it? jun Xiang? Jia wei?"

"yes, father."

"good, I can choose the crown prince to my places, the king of the demon soon..."

---------

loading......

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

20%........

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-