The lost princesses

Hey!! I just want to let u know that the lost princesses have a new version I hope that u can show me some support by reading, voting and commenting ur thoughts on the book. The story like will be the same as the old one it is just more elaborated. I hope u will check it out.

Here is the description,

What will happen if Kristina found out that she is not a human? What will she think when she and her best friends are transferred to a class with 12 boys which are idols when they enter high school? What will happen if her so-called adopted brother told her that he is not her real brother and she is a wolf? Will Kristina believe what he said or will she think he is playing a prank on her?

Wolves kingdom has lost their princess that is about the same age as Kristina 12 years ago. The king sends EXO, the Guardian, to earth to look for the lost princess and bring her back to the kingdom. They also need to find out who has taken the princess. Will they successfully find the princess and find out who had taken her 12 years ago.

Is Kristina really The Lost Princess of the wolves kingdom or is she just someone that looks like her? Find out by reading the book!! 

Credit to @MariaFA for the cover she has made.