Chapter Seven

"Shouldn't Plathong be less shitty and realize that he's just using Sunny as a replacement for Tod?" Krist stood in front of the camera after P'Aof called a short break after their recent take, which involved Sunny screaming at Plathong because the latter was not looking at him directly. Singto was in front of him, but noticed that his ex-lover wasn't even looking at him directly, somehow just getting mad at... air?

"Well, you have to consider the fact that Sunny looks exactly the same as Tod," Singto tried to bargain which just made Krist send a glare to him.

"I don't know if you're being biased for your character but that doesn't give Plathong the excuse to treat Sunny like shit."

"Watch your mouth, Kit."

The younger just grumbled to himself and didn't say a word back, he already knew that his cussing has already gotten to Singto's nerve, and he preferred if he would stay his calm self. It's bad enough there was one hothead between the two of them.

"The next scene will be sequence 38, where Plathong apologizes to Sunny," Aof told the crew, and the other members changed the setup a bit, angling the camera where the shots are indicated in the list and changing the lighting as they described it to be a sunset.

Krist craned his neck in an attempt to relax and get into character, and the simple move appealed as incredibly attractive to Singto's eyes. Clearing his throat, he averted his gaze, willing himself to also be in character. And when the director yelled into action, Plathong and Sunny were live.

______________________

"You're telling me that you going to hit on Krist and win him back?"

"Not exactly hitting on him, but yeah, I want him back."

"I don't know," Jane frowned, "You've gone through this before, are you sure it's not going to end up in a disaster again just like the first time?"

"He's right, Sing. You know how much the both of you were heartbroken after you separated," Nham sent him a worried look, and Singto just shook his head.

"I know you think I'm being irrational or thickheaded, but I still love Krist. And I'm going to make him fall for me again, that's if, he ever stopped after all those years."

"What a cocky man," Jane rolled his eyes but gave him a pat on the shoulder, "As your friend, I support you on this journey, but as your manager, you also have to be careful. If your actions reach the public, we could be in serious trouble."

"I plan on coming out."

"Come again?" Nham choked on her drink dapping a napkin on her mouth to dry.

"If ever Krist takes me back, I want to tell the world that he's mine," Singto said with conviction and saw that Jane and Nham just gawked at him.

"Are you being daft right now?"

The actor chuckled, his voice sounding with mirth but his eyes showing determination, "I won't force Krist to come out of the closet, but I'm not going to deny my sexuality anymore. And I think my fans deserve that, given that I've hardly properly communicated with them ever since I left."

"But what about your career?" Nham asked.

"I swore to myself that this project would be my last in front of the camera. After that, I'm staying behind the scenes and plan to make my own production."

The truth is, Singto has deeply thought about this for the past two years he was away. He's already come out to his family, even before he started dating Krist. And thankfully, they were all accepting, especially his dad who was also not shocked when he told him Krist became his boyfriend.