2

Minji just kept pointing towards the silver haired girl. Yoohyeon just looked at her confused wondering why this girl was pointing at her.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" She asked. Minji felt her blood boil and walked up to Yoohyeon.

"You shouldn't, but you should apologize for what you did this morning. Because of you, I was late to my interview!" She said. 

"Wait, Yoohyeon made you late?" Siyeon asked. Minji just nodded without breaking eye contact with Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon scratched her head and then a realization hit her.

"Wait, you're that girl that ran into me?!" She asked shocked. Minji just stared at her in shock.

"Are you kidding me?! You ran into me and didn't even apologize or even help!" She said angrily. Yoohyeon just shrugged.

"I'm sorry, but I won't be able to stop during a marathon." She said.

"Well this isn't a marathon right now. Watch where you're going!" Minji yelled. She left angrily and walked towards the employees room.

Siyeon and Sua who were still standing there, looked at their silver haired friend.

"Geez, why is she so mad?" Yoohyeon asked. Sua looked at her friend and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Well, apparently you ran into her without stopping to ask if she was alright. I would be a little pissed off as well." Sua said understanding the situation. Yoohyeon just sighed.

"I guess I'll go apologize to her." Yoohyeon said. Siyeon and Sua just nodded.

"Hey, Minji!" She yelled.

"Yeah?" Minji said from the employees room.

"Just lock the door. I'm heading out!" She said. Minji just sighed.

"Why am I doing this on the first day?" She asked herself. She sighed as she heard the door to the outside opened and thought that they had left. She gets out with her bag and walks out.

She looks towards the door and sees the silver haired girl standing there just looking at her.

"That's a little creepy. Aren't you going with your friends?" Minji asked a little harshly.

"Jeez, I was just about to apologize to you." Yoohyeon said. Minji stopped and looked towards the girl.

Yoohyeon walks slowly up to her and holds out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Yoohyeon. I'm sorry I ran into this morning. Wanna start over?" Minji hesitated for a second and sighed.

"Fine." She said. Yoohyeon smiled and Minji just left it at that. 

"I need to lock up and you can go now." Yoohyeon just stood there and was a little hurt by how she was being treated.

"Hey, I just apologized, you don't need to hold a grudge." She said. Minji sighed and looked towards her.

"I'm sorry. Today's been a really hectic day for me." She said.

"I bet. Do you need any help?" 

"I think I'm good. Thanks though." Yoohyeon nodded at Minji who took out a broom and started to clean the floor.

"Anytime." Yoohyeon said. She walked out of the door. When Minji heard the door bell ring, she looked up and noticed that no one was with her anymore.

"Wow. I kind of wish she stayed." She said as she continued to sweep. When she finished, she went back to the counter to continue to make the macaroons. Siyeon probably forgot about it, but Minji didn't.