9

Minji woke up in Yoohyeon's arms and stared at her face. She didn't feel happy though because she kept thinking about that text.

She agreed to it because she had a plan, but it could go wrong in many ways.

She kept thinking about how her friends would feel about her leaving for a little bit. Especially how Yoohyeon would react.

She wondered what she should tell them or if she should even tell them at all.

Without realizing it, her girlfriend was awake and stared at Minji who was still staring at her. Yoohyeon felt a little awkward after noticing that Minji wasn't going to stop.

"You good there babe?" She asked. Minji immediately looked at her girlfriend and put on a sweet smile.

"I'm sorry. I was busy staring at my beautiful girlfriend." Minji said while staring into Yoohyeon's eyes. Yoohyeon let out a little scream and turned away.

"I can't." She said while covering her face with the covers. Minji just laughed at how cute her girlfriend was when flustered. She got up and took in a deep sigh.

Yoohyeon felt the bed move a bit and turned around to see Minji getting up. She groaned loudly and put on a pout. Minji turned around to see her girlfriend pouting and chuckled.

"You're too cute!" She said with a smile. She patted Yoohyeon on the head. Yoohyeon started to smile after that and Minji smiled in return.

"Sorry Yooh, I have to go to work today." Minji said with an apologetic smile. Yoohyeon put on her pouty face again.

"I'll be back soon. I'll bring you some macaroons while I'm at it as well." Minji said. Yoohyeon sighed and got up slowly and wobbled over to Minji. Minji wasn't sure what Yoohyeon was doing, but she moved towards Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon leaned her head onto Minji's shoulder. She bent down just a little and Minji smiled while putting her arms around her girlfriend. Minji pulled away and leaned in and gave Yoohyeon a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'll be back." Minji smiled and Yoohyeon nodded obediently. Minji left the room and Yoohyeon just sat there for a second. She heard the front door close and immediately grabbed her phone.

Yoohyeon
Sua, she's gone.

Sua
You sure you want to do this Yooh?

Yoohyeon thought for a second and looked back at her phone.

Yoohyeon
Yes

A second later, her door opened and Sua came in. She sat down on the bed next to Yoohyeon. Sua put her hand over Yoohyeon's and tried to reassure her. Yoohyeon nodded.

"Let's go." She said. Sua hesitantly agreed and they both walked out of the house. 

Meanwhile, Siyeon was already at the shop and looked up when Minji came in.

"I'm so sorry. Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked a little exhausted from running. Siyeon laughed at how tired her friend looked.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping next to Yoohyeon. Besides it gives you more time with her and gives you more rest as well. I think you need it after what happened the past few days. Minji nodded feeling grateful.

"Thank you." She said. Siyeon nodded and continued to work while Minji did as well.

Every time the door bell rang, Minji would look up worried that her parents were there, but thankfully they weren't. She also remembered that they already went back to the US and expected her back as well in a week.

Minji let out a deep sigh and it didn't go unnoticed by Siyeon. Siyeon could tell something was up with her friend and she wanted to help her. She wondered if she should call Yoohyeon or not to ask what was wrong, but something in her gut told her that Yoohyeon wouldn't even know.