3

Yoohyeon pulled it up and stared at it wondering if she should type to the girl. She doesn't even know her that well or even if at all, but something made her want to text her. 

Yoohyeon
I really am sorry for yesterday. I really hope you can forgive me >_<

She put her phone down and sighed.

"Why did I even bother? She's probably asleep right now." She heard a ding on her phone and immediately picked it up.

Minji
It's fine lol. I hope you can forgive my rude attitude towards you. 

Yoohyeon smiled at her phone. 

Yoohyeon
Yeah, I'll forgive you if you forgive me.

Minji
Deal. 
Anyways, It's getting late, so go to bed.

Yoohyeon
You're not my mom :P

Minji
Goodnight -_-

Yoohyeon smiled and put her phone down. She just felt happy right after that and fell asleep. On the other hand. Minji felt a little annoyed with the girl.

"She's such a child." She said as she sighed. She put her phone down and closed her eyes, but she couldn't stop smiling for some reason. 

The next day, Minji's alarm went off again and Minji woke up and got dressed getting ready for her second day of work. 

She walked up and rounded the corner carefully this time watching out for a silver haired girl who might run into her again. She saw that it was clear and continued on walking. 

Before she could keep walking though, she felt someone bump into her from behind and turned towards the person with a glare. 

"Deja vu huh?" Yoohyeon said while smiling. Minji looked at her still glaring.

"HaHa very funny." She said unamused.

"What I thought it would be a fun surprise." Yoohyeon said while smiling. Minji just decided to keep walking and ignored the girl.

"I thought we were cool yesterday." Yoohyeon said confused.

"We are, but that little play wasn't very amusing to me." Minji responded. They arrived in front of the store and Minji noticed that Siyeon wasn't there and that the sign said closed.

"Huh, that's weird, why isn't Siyeon here?" She asked. 

"Did she not tell you?" Yoohyeon asked surprised.

"Tell me what?"

Just when Yoohyeon was about to tell her that she had today off even though it was her second day at work, Siyeon ran over to them waving her hand at Minji.

Minji just looked confused as to why she was running towards them with Sua following behind her.

"Heya Minji!" She said as she wrapped her arm around Minji's neck.

"Hi?" She responded confused. Siyeon smiled.

"Great the whole group is here!" She said happily.

"The whole group?" Minji asked still wondering what was happening.

"We have today off!" She said happily. Minji looked at them.

"Umm, is this how it usually works? This is my second day and you're already giving me an off?" 

"This is usual when you work for me!" Siyeon said happily.

"You should join us. I'm going to watch Sua and Yoohyeon practice today." She said. Minji nodded. It's not like she had friends here or had anything to do.