5

Minji went over to Yoohyeon's place to check in on her and the others since they all lived together. 

She knocked on the door and after a few seconds, the door opened. 

Minji made eye contact with the person who opened the door and glared at her.

"KIM YOOHYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF BED?!" She yelled. Yoohyeon let out a yelp and limped as quickly as she could back to her room.

"What's happening? I heard screaming?" Siyeon came out of the room and made eye contact with Minji.

"Oh, Yoohyeon just got the door and Minji is mad that she is out of bed." Sua said while sitting peacefully on the couch.

"KIM YOOHYEON!" This time, Siyeon yelled at the girl and ran up to Yoohyeon's room. Minji followed behind as well as Sua. When they opened the door, Yoohyeon was in her bed looking at them with a frightened expression.

"What happened to our promise?" Minji asked smacking Yoohyeon on the head. She sat down on the bed next to Yoohyeon which made Yoohyeon flustered.. Siyeon came over and smacked Yoohyeon on the shoulder.

"What were you thinking? Do you want to get better or not?!" She yelled. Yoohyeon just rubbed her head and arm.

"I heard the door ring, so I answered it." Yoohyeon said innocently.

"Yoohyeon, you aren't going to get better if you keep putting pressure on that ankle. Try not to walk around too much." Minji said seriously. Yoohyeon just nodded and looked down like a sad puppy. 

Minji wanted to hug the girl, but that might be too awkward for Yoohyeon. Especially since the other two were in the room with them.

Siyeon also just let out a sigh while Sua was enjoying the drama that was unfolding in front of her.

"So, what are you doing here Minji?" Sua asked. 

"I went to check up on this injured puppy." She said looking at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon's face immediately turned red, while Siyeon and Sua were holding in laughter. 

"You guys aren't even dating yet your already acting like a married couple." Sua said while letting out her laughter.

"You weren't supposed to say that out loud!" Siyeon said also letting out her laugh as well.

Minji just rolled her eyes while Yoohyeon was still flustered. She didn't even want to look at Minji right now. 

"We could always make it official." Minji said in a serious tone. Everyone in the room stopped and looked towards Minji surprised by her bold action.

Yoohyeon looked at her with wide eyes. Minji got off of the bed and looked at their faces and then chuckled a little.

"Relax you guys. It was just a joke. Don't take it so seriously." She said. Inside she kind of did want to confess, but it was already a little soon. They literally met like 4 or 5 weeks ago and it might be moving a little too fast for her and Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon felt a little sad after hearing that it was a joke. She kind of wished that it was real because she would have been okay with that. Maybe she was just being too hopeful. 

"Anyways, what should we do today?" Minji asked trying to lighten up the mood a little. She needed it too. She isn't that brave to just confess that easily and like it was nothing. 

"I think I want to sleep right now. You guys can go somewhere." Yoohyeon said sadly. She closed her eyes and pretended like she was tired. The other three looked at her worried about it.