8

Friday finally arrived and Minji was still tired because of the events that happened yesterday. She wished that she could just run away from it all and stay here with her friends.

She looked at her phone and noticed that she got a text from Siyeon.

Siyeon
Hey, don't come over to the shop today. That couple is here again and based on your reaction last time, I don't think you want to see them. Go visit Yoohyeon. 

Minji
I'll come. It's my job after all.

Minji sighed and got out of bed mentally exhausted already. She felt her phone buzz and looked at the text message.

Yoohyeon
Come here right now or I will run over to you.

Minji knew that Yoohyeon would do something like that and immediately went straight to Yoohyeon's house a little angry. 

When she got in, she saw Yoohyeon on the couch playing video games and stomped up to her.

Yoohyeon paused her game and looked at the mad Minji.

"Hi!" She said happily. Minji smacked Yoohyeon on the head and Yoohyeon immediately yelped and put her hand on the spot where she got smacked.

"What was that for?" 

"That was for making me run over here instead of going to work." Minji said, as she sat down next to Yoohyeon on the couch. Yoohyeon smiled.

"I know you would rather be here than be there with your parents." She said. Minji paused and looked towards Yoohyeon with a shocked face.

"H-how did you know?" She asked.

"I told you in the text yesterday that I had a feeling and that just proved me correct." Yoohyeon said. She turned off the tv and looked towards Minji with a serious face.

"Are you alright?" She asked worriedly. Minji just looked at Yoohyeon and sighed.

"Honestly, I don't think I am." She said sadly. Yoohyeon immediately pulled Minji into a hug. 

"Let's forget about them and have some fun instead!" Yoohyeon said while pulling away from the hug. She immediately hands Minji a controller and smiles happily. Minji just smiles back and feels grateful towards Yoohyeon who is always a happy person and a ray of sunshine.

They began to play games and Yoohyeon would let Minji win on purpose just because Minji liked winning. Sometimes though, Minji would actually be better at the game than Yoohyeon and Yoohyeon was surprised by how good the girl was at some games.

Hours went by and Yoohyeon was starting to get hungry. Without thinking, she was about to get off the couch to go over to the kitchen to make something, but Minji pushed her back down on the couch.

"You stay here. I'll cook." She said. Yoohyeon was about to protest, but Minji put her finger to Yoohyeon's lips telling her to stay quiet.

Yoohyeon immediately felt her cheeks warm up and Minji suddenly noticed what she just did. She pulled away quickly and walked to the kitchen with a red face. Yoohyeon smiled at her and touched her lips.

Minji on the other hand felt like she was going to die of heat. Once she was out of sight from Yoohyeon, she started to fan herself and slapped her cheeks.

"Why Minji Why?" She asked herself quietly. She shook her head and remembered that she was making food for Yoohyeon.

She was about to go back out and ask Yoohyeon what she wanted, but she was too embarrassed to go out and do that. She mustered up all of her courage and yelled at her instead of going to her.