attractive stranger

✨💘✨

He looked around for War but he could find him. He started to get panic.

"War!! "

"War!! "

"War!! "

"Anaannnn!! "
He turned towards the voice.

"War! Come back here! "

"Whyyy I want to get wet too"

"You don't even know how to swim. Get back here! "

"I'm not going to swim, I'll just get my feet wet. "

"Why are you so stubborn? "

War chuckles

Yin watched War, his gaze following every movements of War as he played in the water.

War, is no doubt, pretty.
Beautiful. In fact.

But he's trouble.

.
.
.

~Six months ago~

"Drive drive drive!! "
Some unknown young looking man suddenly sat inside Yin's car, disturbed his calm tea time, and had the audacity to shout at him to drive faster.

Despite being under pressure and having not a single clue, Yin still drove away fast as he was instructed by this stranger.

He stopped the car and parked when they ran quite far.

"Now speak"

He was being rushed too much that he didn't even glanced the person beside him , even a bit.

And now he does, and it took him a while to remember how to breathe.

"Hello? I know I'm attractive but stop staring, I don't want you to die so please breathe in breathe out"

The young man beside him, is in indeed very attractive.

And he knows it.

"Little boy, you just ruined my time and dragged me here. Isn't it common sense to introduce and explain yourself right now? "

" Normally I wouldn't. But considering you're quite handsome, I'll tell you. "

Yin raised his eyebrows and motioned him to continue talking.

× × × × × ×