Overdose [11]

A/N: I can't believe I easily imagine things. 😂😍
:::::::::::)

"Mitch, open the door." Kirstie rested her forehead to the door, waiting for Mitch's responses. "Look, I'm sorry." She tried her best, but still, no responses. It's been hours since she waited for Mitch. She began to worry. "Mitch, please." She knocked once more. As she gripped on the knob, she realized it was open.

She wondered a lot, then he slowly opened the door, her head bowing down. Before taking her step, she first saw medicines scattered on the floor. "Mitch?" As she looked up, her face crumpled.

"M-Mitch?" She stuttered. "Mitch." She hurriedly walked to Mitch, lying on the bed with certain medicine tablets surrounded to him. He's Pale, breatheless. "Oh my god. Mitch?!" She began to panicked. She tried to wake him up. She let his head rest to his forearm. "Mitch, wake up!" She bawled. "You're not dead!"

His lips turned white, and he's cold. Kirstie slid her hand toward his chest. Finding a heatbeat... it failed her.

"No..." Kirstie's eyes escaped tears, knowing her partner is dead. "Oh, god. Mitch, why did you do this?" She wept to his chest. "Why do you have a stomach to leave me?" She cried, cupping his pale face. Kirstie's thoughts are roaming, she doesn't know what to do.

"Mitchell........" Her last call silent everything. "Why?"