T'hy'la [53]

Meep, just a random plot.
Somehow inspired by Star Trek ☄
Timeline: 23rd Century

⇩⇩⇩

Her planet is gone. Vulcan is gone.

She heard them scream. She felt their fear. She felt their pain.

8 billion of her kind currently in the planet– gone. She is now an endangered specie.

She gulped. Her thoughts were scrambled. She is slowly being compromised by her emotions. She slowly putting her earpiece down, then she stood from her seat.

She knows everyone of her crewmates on the bridge were staring at her, so she stares at them back. A simple gesture.

"Permission to leave the Bridge, captain?" she quite stuttered as she requested as she was able to glance at the Captain. The Captain, Scott Hoying, nodded. "Permission granted." he mumbled.

Without words, Kirstie immediately leaves the Bridge.

Scott pressed a certain button from his captain chair.

"Bridge to Medbay." there was no answer at first.

"Dr. Grassi." He called again. No answer again.

"Mitch."

"What is it, Scott?" a response finally sprung.

"It's Kirstie." as Scott simply ordered, and Mitch did not respond.

Kirstie started walking through the hallways.

She started walking fast.

Her left eye begins to escape a tear. A strong emotion of hers that was never released for years for fact that Vulcans are hard to break.

Her visions were blurred.

But the moment they were clear...

Mitch was the first person she saw.

Her feet never stopped walking. Its speed actually became faster.

"Kirstie." Mitch called as she was coming near him.

Kirstie immediately hugged him. Very tight. It was the same moment her emotions released, and her tears started pouring.

Mitch felt a sudden connection with her. He felt her pain. Her agony. He felt her girl unleashed.

"I'm here." Mitch said, stroking the back of her head.

The Vulcan was not able to respond. She was only able to scream. She shrieked very loudly that the halls cleared.

The storm inside her was released.

Mitch knows it was time to calm her down. Vulcans sometimes feel the urge of hurting someone when emotionally compromised. He felt the way Kirstie was hugging him. It was too tight his rib cages are beginning to be out of its place.

"Kirstin." He called in command. And the hug suddenly tightened more that he winces.

"Calm... down..."