Dance with the Devil [41]

Kirstie, as she gracefully walks down the carpet, glanced over the crowd as they were fascinated enough. She felt thrilled, and invincible. The Charity event is nothing without guests, of course. Classical music filled Kirstin's ears.

A waiter passed by her with a tray of wine glasses and she cares to take one. She noticed men wanted to even try speak to her, but she let her eyes do the talking. She ended up sitting down to the horizontal bar. Right beside another man who stared back at her. The man smiled, "Are you alone?" He asked gently.

"Are you?" Then takes a sip down to her glass. Their eyes only stared at each other as Kirstie puts down an empty glass.

"What can I get you, sir?"
"I would love to have a glass of Ercavio Roble," Then the man glared to her with a smile, "and, I believe you would like to refill that drink, Ms...?"

"Ms. Maldanado. Kirstin Maldonado." She answered.

The man glared back to the waiter and nodded, "Please." He said.

"Right away, Mr. Grassi." The waiter responded. Kirstie was left in shock, "Mitch Grassi." He introduced. "I heard," As Kirstie crossed her legs. "I believe, the heir to the Grassi Enterprises?"

Mitch nodded. "You are correct." He said. The waiter returned with their filled glasses, both sipped their drink at the same time. Mitch looked over the band, "Care for a dance?" He invited, stood and waited.

Kirstie giggled, "Who wouldn't care to dance with a gentleman?"

Mitch just chuckled, "Apparently," as he took her hand, "Nobody." He whispered. They've arrived the ball grounds. Their feets started moving as their hands adjusts to positions; her hand in his shoudler, his hand on her waist.

"You look very graceful."

"Don't I?" Kirstie's respond made Mitch giggle. "I was taught how to dance by my father." She added. Mitch smiled, "Trusting me already, I see?" He said.

Kirstie shook her head, "I think I should...." she paused, "Should I?"

Mitch tightened his grip to her waist to make their faces only inches away. The next second, he had her by her lips. Kirstie wanted to pull away, but he was irresistable.

But she had, she glared to his eyes. She pushed him
lightly and rushed away immediately.

Mitch just stood there and watch her go. He chuckled, "You just danced with the Devil."

➖➖➖➖➖
Are my one-shots too short? Do you think I should make my oneshots longer? Because I will! I will do anything to satisfy ya'll! :)