Introduction

Blair was 16, she was on summer vacation in between grades 10 and 11 at David Clark high school. Usually she went home and hung out with her friends, going to the mall, the park or just hanging out at someones house. Clair, Emma, Jony, Jasper, Stan, Forrest and Blair were almost always together they were best friends. Blair, Forrest and Clair had been best friends since kindergarten then the rest all came in in the grades since, Jony being the newest meeting all of them on day 3 of grade 4.

Everything was perfect for her, not everything was a daydream but it could've been a lot worse. Her dad left when she was 3, her mother wasn't home much and her brother Mark was away at his first year of college, but she didn't mind. She talked to Mark every once and a while and she saw her mother at least once a month, she had never been much of a family person so it never bothered her that they weren't around. All she knew of her dad was he left after her parents got a divorce and no one's seen him since or knows where he went or where he is now, her mom works in business and travels for her job, she never wanted the kids to have to move all the time so she didn't accept the job until Mark was old enough to take care of them both and now Blair's old enough to take care of herself. Her mom had barely been around since she was 11 so she was used to being alone and she had her friends so she didn't care.

So anyway long story short she's perfectly happy with how her life is, she had good friends, talent for a good career ahead of her and no family drama as there was no family for the drama, that is until 'he' moved in next door, her life would never go back to how it was, she made mistakes that couldn't be forgiven, broke promises she swore she never would and lost the ones she needed most, and it was all thanks too him, one decision she made changed everything, but had she gotten herself into something awful or had she changed him, changed him for the better. Maybe she would eventually learn to love her mistakes make better promises and find people better for her. Well we'll find out eventually, but it all started with the boy that changed everything.