5. Introductions

Lucas picked me up so we were on the same level and I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Wanna go up to my room?" I asked stopping the kiss to speak.

"Sure" he said as he carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom placing me on the floor when we got there. I grabbed his wrist and lied down on my bed pulling him on top of me. We started making out again.

"Are you a virgin?" He whispered in my ear. I shook my head.

........................

I woke up the next morning and rolled over. Lucas was beside me. Shit what happened last night? I was in my bra and panties and Lucas has his boxers on, so we didn't have sex. Weird. I moved my hand over his hair, it was so soft! He shuffled a little and his eyes fluttered open. 

"Mmm" He mumbles as his eyes opened. "Morning" He said with a smirk. 

"Morning" I was on my side running my fingers through his hair. 

"So, did we uh-" He started but I answered before he could finish.

"I don't think so" I said.

"Okay," He sighed and looked at me I was watching my hands flow through his hair. He propped himself up on his elbow (My window was on the opposite side of my door, the headboard of my bed was on the wall with my door so we were facing the window, looking from the window Lucas was on the left and I was on the right.) so he was facing me. He put his other hand at the bottom of my back and pulled me closer so our hips were touching. He moved his hand to my cheek and I moved mine to the back of his head digging my fingers back into his hair. Our lips connected and we started kissing again both of us smiling. 

"So are you gonna hang out with us today?" I asked when we had stopped kissing and Lucas put his forehead to mine.

"Shit! Was that today?"he asked 

"Ya why? Can't you come?"

"Well I was hoping to stay here all day" He said and placed a kiss on my lips. 

"Well I have to pretend to be dating Jaspar until" I checked my watch "2"

"Oh" he said pouting. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him then got up from my bed. Lucas did the same and climbed out the window into his house. 

"Just get dressed and come back" I called after him.

"Yep" He said back. 

I got changed into a black corset crop top that only covered my boobs with studs along the top, and polka dotted denim shorts. I pulled my long hair into a messy ponytail and changed my silver belly button ring for a black one. 

"He girlie we're here!" Claire called up the stairs. 

"Do you have any naked males in the room?" Emma called

"Oh shut up you two! Come on in" I yelled at them even though they were just outside the door. 

"Well it looks like someone WAS here" Claire said after spotting Lucas' clothes from yesterday on my floor.

"Ohhh! A new one! where is he?" Emma asked 

"Are you guys talking about me?" Lucas asked climbing back through the window. Emma's eyes grew wide when she saw him and Claire looked him up and down. He had changed into a blue and grey striped long sleeve shirt, black low rise skinny jeans with a white studded belt and black and white Supras.

"Well you look nice" I said after taking in his appearance. 

"Not too bad yourself, hey have you seen my-" I cut him off again.

"Yeah, here" I said as I grabbed his grey beanie off the floor and handing to him. 

"Thanks"

"No problem, so should we go downstairs then?" I asked turning my attention back to the girls, who were still staring at Lucas. I grabbed their wrists and the four of us walked down to the kitchen. (the kitchen and living room were the same room the whole downstairs was open. The kitchen and dining room were on the left and they were separated by an island that was counter height on the kitchen side and bar height on the dinning room side with 3 bar stools, the living room was on the right and had a large couch 2 reclining chairs, 2 beanbag chairs and a tv.)

The girls sat on 2 of the bar stools, Lucas sat on the kitchen side of the island and I leaned my hands against it. 

"So......" Emma said expectantly.

"OH! Guys this is Lucas, he moved in next door, and Lucas, this is-" He

"Claire and Emma" He cut me off before I could finish. Both girls looked to each other then back at him. 

"Impressive" Claire said.

"Knock knock!" Jaspar yelled as he walked in to front door.

"You know most people wait for someone else to open the door for them" Claire said as all the boys walked inside.

"I did" Stan said back.

"Not what I meant" she said getting down from her seat and walking over to meet her boyfriend Jony.

Jaspar walked over and took the bar stool closest to the wall leaning over the counter and giving me a kiss.

"hey Luke" Forrest said as he walked over and took Claire's seat in the middle stool.

"Hey" Lucas said back. 

Stan launched himself on the couch and Claire sat on Jony's lap in one of the chairs.

"Are we sitting over there now?" I asked and we all moved over to the living room. 

Lucas sat on one of the beanbag chairs, Forrest pushed Stan off the couch and sat down, Emma took a seat beside Forrest, Stan brushed himself off and lied down on top of Emma and Forrest, I sat down on the other reclining chair and Jaspar sat on top of me. 

"So guys" I said shifting myself trying to find a comfortable way to sit with Jaspar sitting on me. "This is Lucas, And Lucas, this is Jony, Stan, Jaspar and you already know Forrest. 

*********************

What you think???? Let me know if you like it <3