6. Hunger

"Wait what?" Jony asked

"Yes! We Win!!" Jaspar yelled high fiving me.

"Haha you owe us 20 bucks!" I said to Stan staying slightly more civilised

"But....you..." Stan stuttered.

"So you aren't dating?" Jony asked

"Nope!" Jaspar yelled

"Hey don't sound so relieved" I said playfully punching his arm.

"Oh shut up! I love you!" He said pulling me in a hug and wrapping his arms tightly around me covering my head in kisses. He was tall enough to put his chin on top of my head so my face was against his chest and I tried pushing him away fighting for air.

"Get off me you filthy squib!" I yelled as I finally pushed him away from me. Claire who had already been laughing uncontrollably had now fallen off of Jony's lap and was on the ground in tears from laughter and clapping like seal.

I moved before Jaspar could grab me again and jumped behind Lucas on the beanbag chair. I landed so my stomach was behind him, My head on his right side and my legs bent and on his lap. He set his hand on my thigh and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"But......ohhh" Jony said after a while. "That's why he's here"

"No, he's here because he's new to town and needs friends" I said

"She's basically saying not to feel special because she sleeps with everyone new to town" Emma said to Lucas.

"Oh shut up!" I said "And we didn't sleep together, we just slept.......together" I said. Everyone laughed, including Lucas.

"Blaiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Forrest whined.

"What?" I said between laughs as Lucas and Jaspar had teamed up and were tickling me.

"I'm hungry" He pouted

"Me too" Stan said throwing his arms around Forrest.

"Can we order a pizza?" Claire asked

"Can we order 8?" Jony said.

"Do whatever the fuck you want just get these 2 off of me!" I shrieked.

"Ok!" Emma said jumping up and ran to the kitchen using my house phone to order a pizza.

Claire and Jony both walked over to where I was being attacked and each pulled a boy off of me and I ran over and jumped on Stan's back. Stan then turned and ran up the stairs and into my room, locking the door behind us.

"Stany-poo," Forrest said sweetly from the other side of the door "Open the fucking door!"

"Make me!" Stan yelled back.

"Don't make me come in there you two!" Jony joked.

"Come onnnnn! Let me innnn!" Forrest whined.

Stan rolled his eyes and walked over to open the door. Forrest picked Stan up in his arms when the door opened and Stan's wrapped his legs around his waist.

"You guys are so gay," Jony said and the four of us walked downstairs, Forrest giving Stan a piggyback.

Jony walked over and gave Claire a hug, Stan and Forrest fell onto the couch and then onto the floor in laughter and Lucas had moved to the reclining chair so I walked over and sat on his lap. Jaspar, being the only person left in the room without a hugging buddy ran out to the kitchen.

"Jaspar!" Emma screamed when he picked her up in a hug while she was ordering the pizza.

"Jaspar put me down! Do you want food or not?!" With that Jaspar ran back into the living room and sat politely on a beanbag chair.

"Ok" Emma said walking out of the kitchen

"When's it gonna be here?!?" Jony yelled.

"10 minutes," She said walking over to sit beside Jaspar on his beanbag chair. His face brightened when she sat and he hugged her like a 6 year old boy who just got a new game. She patted his shoulder and we all started a conversation again.

"Anyone wanna play Mario Cart?!" Forrest yelled (Yeah I know we're lame, but we like being lame so shut up)

Emma, Claire, Jaspar and I screamed out approval and Jony set up the game, Stan handing out controllers.

"You wanna play?" I asked Lucas.

"Um, sure"

"You don't play cool games like us, do you?" Stan asked. Lucas looked a little lost.

"He's kidding, we know it's stupid, it's just entertaining" Claire said picking out her character.

"So...you want it?" I asked holding a controller out for him.

"Sure" He said with a smile.

Everyone picked out their characters.

Jony: Dry Bones

Forrest: Mario

Stan: Princess Peach

Claire: Toadette

Jaspar: King Boo

Emma: Yoshi

Blair: Baby Peach

"Who should I be?" Lucas asked

"Bowser!" "Toad" "Luigi" "Bowser jr." Everyone yelled at him.

"Baby Daisy!" Stan said and Claire and I burst out laughing.

"Do it!" Claire said between gasps

"Yes!" I said

Lucas picked Baby Daisy and we started our races.