Ember!!!😇💖

So I was talking with one of my amazing friends tinatinacrazyidea and she showed me a future Esmean child she made. (Don't worry this is JUST for fun! It ain't gonna happen for real except possibly in a story that Tina might make!) So this is the child she invented.

So that's my ocs future daughter

So that's my ocs future daughter. Tina made that and we both discussed what her name should be and we agreed on Ember. But then I went back and decided she should have a middle name so me and Tina picked for her. I'll tell you her middle name at the end. Anyway after Tina showed me her I got inspired to make Ember as a baby and child. So this is what I made.

So that's Ember as a child! And I couldn't resist making her into a baby so here she is!

Onto her description!! 😇💖

Name : Ember
Nickname : Emmy
Gender : Female
Age : 15 years old in the picture tinatinacrazyidea made, 4 years old in the one I made, and 6 months old in the other I made.
Description : No need for that because of obvious reasons!😂

Family : Ocean (Dad), Esmerald (Mom), Cove (Younger Brother), Tide (Younger Brother), Brielle (Younger Sister)

Personality : compassionate, caring, full of spirit, intelligent, generous, sympathetic, active, passionate, enchanting, friendly, musical, unselfish, creative, tomboy, gentle, a little mischievous but mostly obedient, shy at times, outgoing, adventurous, sneaky, stylish in her opinion (and mine!), funny, sarcastic at times, sassy, athletic, imaginative, artistic, positive, happy.

Likes : singing, helping, drawing, painting, dancing, going on adventures, hanging out with her friends, animals, nature, jet skiing, swimming, being in charge, exploring Trollstopia, parties, surprises, exploring, watching movies with her friends\family, scuba diving, the seashore, holidays, her family\friends, reading, practicing her magic, making new friends.

Dislikes : CREEP!! (Obvious right? XD), liars, bullies, cheaters, people who use her\friends\family, being told what to do (but she still listens), getting her relaxing time interrupted, her friends or family sad, nature getting polluted.

Things She Inherited From Ocean

1. Some of his dark blue hair.
2. His love of the sea.
3. His love of being on stage.
4. Some of his sarcasm.
5. His athletics.

Things She Inherited From Esmerald

1. Her light purple eyes, light green skin, and the purple streak she has.
2. Her spirit.
3. Her tomboy style.
4. Her artistic style.

Things She Inherited from Both

1. Their smarts.
2. Their love of nature.
3. The magic they have.
4. Their love of parties.
5. Their positivity and happiness.

Fun Facts About Ember
1. Her full (minus last) name is Ember Cascade.
2. Her first name was picked cause it starts with an E like Esmerald's name. Her middle name was picked because it is something in the sea like Ocean's name.
3. She Inherited her parents magical qualities. (She can talk to animals like Esmerald and can control the weather like Ocean).
4. She's friends with tinatinacrazyidea ocs.
5. She likes learning about being a leader, but she doesn't want to be the future queen.

A\N : So that's Esmean's future daughter! Princess Ember Cascade! Tina invented her, both of us came up with her name, and I did her personality and likes\dislikes! Btw Esmean is the ship of my oc Esmerald and my other oc Ocean!🥺😇💖 Hope you like her! See y'all soon! Keep being amazing, talented people and have an amazing rest of your day\night!😇💖😇💖

EsmeraldLovesBroppy 😃💖😇😎