Special Gacha Club Character!!😇💖

So I was playing around with Gacha Club and decided to make a special character. Here she is!!!

So obviously her special quality is obvious

So obviously her special quality is obvious. She's in a wheel chair. I may draw a picture of her as a troll cause she technically is, but that's how she looks in Gacha Club. Here's her Bio!!!💖😁😇

Name : Lilac
Age : 14 years old
(No need to do appearance cause you can see her above.)

Personality : funny, sassy, playful, outspoken, outgoing, adventurous, sneaky, determined, smart, friendly, sarcastic, stubborn, sympathetic, easy to talk to, brave, usually opened to new people, but she gets a little shy at times, tries to be polite, imaginative, positive, athletic, kind, helpful.

Likes : reading, nature, relaxing, hanging out with friends\family, riding horses, swimming, playing sports, being helpful, sometimes being on stage, flowers, animals, drawing, crafting, making new friends, singing, parties, surprises, spying, dancing, swimming, going on adventures, doing charity events.

Dislikes : (you guest it! The number one thing she hates!) CREEP!!, bullies, cheaters, people who lie all the time, getting teased for being in a wheel chair, when people hurt the environment, when people hurt her friends or family.

Her Wheel Chair Story (As in why she's in a wheelchair).

She was a trolling who could walk until she turned 5 years old. She was outside playing in her yard one day when she noticed one of her toys in the street, so not knowing about the dangers of the street she went out to go grab her toy. She had gotten it when she noticed a car coming toward her, but it was too late for her to move out of the way. She got hit. Her mom ran out into the street, grabbed her, and rushed her to the hospital. At the hospital the doctors took several x rays of the little Lilac's legs cause she complained that they were hurting really bad. Unfortunately the x rays showed that both her legs were badly broken. They would heal, but she may never walk again. Ever since that day Lilac has always been in a wheel chair.

Fun Facts About Lilac :

1. She is my oc Esmerald's cousin.
2. One of her best friends (and crush) is Mason, a troll she's known since she was 7 years old. Mason, like her is in a wheel chair.
3. Even though she's in a wheel chair she can still do many things like play basketball and ride horses.
4. She hosts charity events to help children that are in wheel chairs like her or kids that have cancer and other diseases live better lives.
5. Two of her best friends are Cole and Jade!💖🥺 (powxbash 's ocs)

A\N : Sooooo there's Lilac! I may show you her friend and crush, Mason soon. Anywho hope you enjoyed learning about her! See y'all soon amazing people!!! :D :3 💖💖💖💖💖💖😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

-EsmeraldLovesBroppy😇💖🥳🌈