😇💖Ember's Sibling!💖😇

So couldn't resist making Ember a sibling. I'm an only child and I don't know what life is like without a sibling because even though my sister annoys me at times, she's still kinda cool. It's great I can have someone to relate to, even if they are younger than me. (Don't tell my sister I told y'all that!!) Anyway I gave Ember a new younger sibling!😇💖 Here he is! Meet Cove!

Name : Cove
Gender : Male
Age : 6 months old in the first picture, 4 years old in the second picture.
Description : (I'm gonna show you him at the end of this, so no need for description.)

Family : Ocean (Dad), Esmerald (Mom), Ember (Older Sister), Tide (Younger Brother), Brielle (Younger Sister)

Personality : generous, mischievous, kind, caring, artistic, secretly sensitive, curious, always thinking of new ideas, adventurous, a natural born leader, friendly, he's musical but doesn't show it, smart, he has a small temper (meaning at times he can get annoyed easily), reliable, peaceful (sometimes), cooperative, outgoing, athletic, imaginative, determined, mostly positive, mostly happy, passionate, full of spirit, free loving, funny, stubborn.

Likes : being free, painting, playing with Ember, diving, swimming, building sand castles, trips to the beach, coming up with stories, visiting the dove flock, climbing trees, dancing, being on stage, nature, the sea, music, exploring Trollstopia, sarcastic, making new friends, being with his friends\family, bike riding, animals, flying, practicing his magic, reading, peaceful sounds, watching movies, singing when no one's watching, riding bikes.

Dislikes: need I say it? Creep!, getting teased for being different, bullies, liars, cheaters, his friends and family being sad, feeling\being left out, being told he's too little for something, nature getting polluted, people who use him\his friends\family.

Things He Inherited From Ocean

1. His green eyes, light blue skin, and some dark blue hair.
2. Some of his weathering control magic.
3. His love of being on stage.
4. His love of the sea.

Things He Inherited From Esmerald

1. The streak of green in his hair is from Esmerald's green hair, and the patch of green over his eye is from Esmerald's green skin.
2. Her free loving spirit.
3. Her artistic style.
4. Her stubbornness.
5. Some of her nature magic.

Things He Inherited From Both

1. Their love of nature.
2. Their sarcasm.
3. Their slight temper.
4. Their love of music.
5. Their magic.

Fun Facts About Cove

1. His full name (minus last) is Cove Briar.
2. His first was picked because it has to with the ocean and his middle name was picked because it has to do with nature.
3. The mark over his right eye was from Esmerald's skin color. It's rare because not a lot of trolls are hatched\born that way, so he's special. He still gets teased about it though. His friends and older sister stand up for him when Esmerald and Ocean aren't there.
4. The part of magic he inherited from Ocean gives him the ability to make it snow and the part of magic he inherited from Esmerald gives him the ability to heal nature.

Ok here he his with his family!!

That's him as a baby! Here he is as a child

That's him as a baby! Here he is as a child.😇💖

A\N : So that's Esmean's future son! Cove Briar! 😇💖 That took a good bit to write, but I hope you enjoyed it! Keep being amazing and and have an amazing rest of your day and or night! See ya later!!😇💖😆🥳

EsmeraldLovesBroppy 😇💖😆🥳😎