XIII

Dear Benny,

Hello, we haven't talked in a while besides today. Today was your special day your wedding day with Amelia. I'm so glad I was able to attend today. I could see the way you looked at Amelia was different than how you looked at me.

You told me when we were together about her and Mich. I knew that you guys had something together but you never confirmed it. I knew that you liked her but I would always put it off. During these few years, I had time to reflect and I realized you just didn't like Amelia you loved her. You didn't even know that yourself.

When you told me that she was Beth's sister at your apartment I remember was so surprised that the glass I was holding fell and shattered. Beth had told me once that she would see you guys together but I didn't say anything because I knew you wouldn't cheat on me. I guess I was wrong but you didn't do it with her you did it with Beth.

I'm not mad anymore I'm happy for you that you had your happy ending. I wouldn't lie to you but it did hurt seeing you today upon the alter is the happiest that I have ever seen you. I hope one day I will find someone that will look at me the way you look at Amelia.

You will probably read this after your honeymoon and you won't be able to contact me. I will be going abroad I have some family over there and will be staying with them. Thank you for being my friend and my boyfriend. I know that our relationship ended was neither our fault because it was coming to an end either way.

I wish you well in your life and one day we will meet again.

Sincerely

Emily Castellanos.

A/N

So this is the end of the story. In the end, I decided to put this story and the other sister in the same timeline for it to end like this. I would like to thank @giggles_75th for the request and I hope it helped even though it went off-topic, I hope it still helped you. Thank you fr supporting this story.

-A