XII

Dear Emily,

Hey, I heard that you moved away I don't know where but I hope you're doing okay. Beth said you're doing great and I hope you are. If you ever need anything Emily I'm always here I hope that if you with someone they are treating you right.

I'm also doing great it's been four years since I've been dating Amelia and later today I'm going to propose to her. I heard that you guys knew each other and I'm glad because you also know how wonderful she is.

It's funny writing to you reminds me of every time I would almost write to you or when I almost sent some letter that I have written for you. I don't think I'll ever send them but it a little reminder of you, of our friendship.

Well I hope you doing okay and this is my final letter to you so my best regards

- Benny. (Sept 13)

P.S: yes I have become less cocky and thanks to Amelia.

Never sent.

A/N

The next chapter is the final chapter no epilogue or anything. Sorry. Also making some things clear if you haven't read the other sister go check it out. Besides that At the time Amelia and Benny were what you can say talking he liked her as her best friend because he knew she might not like him because of what she had. Also one of the major reasons Benny slept with Beth was that he was confused about his feeling for Amelia because he knew he liked her but he was dating Emily.

-A