Adventure in the morning

A giant meteor is heading straight for the dinosaurs, and the impact is catastrophic! Max Taylor, the son of Spike Taylor and Aki Taylor, is causing a young 12-year-old boy to fall out of bed. "Ooh! He stands up and rubs his chin, gah! "How'd that happen?" He questioned standing up straight. "Guess I fell asleep." Getting right back in bed and having a book laid out. "And then a giant meteor crashed into Earth, causing all dinosaurs to be extinct." Max flips a page over, but a sudden noise gets his attention. He sees a glimmer in the sky. What's that? Maybe it's a meteor? He said Falling down from his bed again, Max got up and started scurrying towards the bedroom window, seeing it crash into a hill visible close by from his house. Max runs out of his room.

"Rex! Wake up! "You aren't going to believe this!" Max goes into another room with another boy who's called Rex.

"What? "What's going on?" Rex said he was woken up by Max's sudden excitement.

"You've got to wake up!" "I think I just saw a meteor!" said Max, pointing in a random direction.

"A what?!" Rex said getting up.

"I have to go call Zoe!" She'll flip out! "You get dressed; I'll wake up Zach!" said Max, who was running out of the room and not explaining the details of the meteor.

Max, heading towards the living room, sees a black-haired, brown-skinned boy sleeping on a couch bed, and it appears he is drooling from his mouth and has a yellow straw hat with a red band around it covering most of his face. This is Zach D. Hendrix.

"Zach! Get up!" Max is trying to wake the sleeping boy. However, it appears that it was ineffective. He is reminded that his friend is an extremely heavy sleeper. Max smiles, knowing how to get him up. "Zach! "Mom is making meat on the bone today," Max said.

This caused Zach to jump out of bed and drop his hat on his lap. "Where! Where! "Where's the meat?" he looking back and forth but not spotting his favorite food in the world but seeing Max instead.

"Sorry about that, I kind of lied to wake you up." Max paused, scratching his brow.

making Him Surprised by the LIE."YOU LIED TO ME!? "How could you!?" Zach took the lie personally.

"Hey! I said I was sorry." Max back at him.

"I didn't like it; you lied to me." While sulking, he yawns and takes up his hat, placing it on his head. "So, what made you wake me up?" Zach questioned his pal.

"Yeah, I want to know," Rex said as he came down the stairs, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Zach was forced to hunch his back and gaze at Rex upside down. He had a smile on his face. "Morning, Rex!" He greeted his other friend.

Giving a small wave, .."Morning". He said tiredly.

"If you're really curious, I just saw a meteor zoom by and fall into a neighboring forest! "We should definitely go check it out!" Max yelled enthusiastically, pointing in the air.

Rex only rolled his eyes at Max's enthusiasm, while Zach was confused. "What's a meteor?" Zach asked. He had no idea what a meteor was.

Rex Size "It's a space rock from the sky," Rex explained to Zach, simplifying a meteor.

"Ohhhh... Why didn't he say so!?" Jumping out of bed, he grabbed his clothing and dashed to the restroom, emerging out. "Okay, then! Let's go find Zoe!" He muttered this as he ran toward the door. Putting on his sandals, he immediately left on foot for Zoe's house.

"Does he even realize it's like 7 a.m.?" Rex stated.

"No, but he's getting an early start," Max said. he already had most of his clothes on and was just putting on his gloves. Rex turns his head to see Max having his clothes on. only adjusting his gloves. "I'm all ready!" Heading towards the door and getting his shoes on, he said, "You should catch up before me and Zach get Zoe." said Max, who was already out of the door, and began running after Zach.