Don't Mess With Maiasaura [rewrite]

In the Swiss Alps of Switzerland, a herd of goats was grazing on the grass in a small field. One of the goats wandered off from the herd and ended up near a mountain. It noticed a small capsule wedged between some rocks. The goat sniffed the object, but it wasn't close enough to inspect it properly. Curious, the goat stood up to get a better look but accidentally knocked the capsule away with its nose.

The capsule rolled down the hill before landing right in front of the goat. The startled goat kicked the capsule away, causing it to open in mid-air. Two cards fell to the ground, and as the wind blew and the grass swayed against the cards, they started to glow green. The goats backed away in surprise as a dinosaur appeared.

The dinosaur resembled a hadrosaur like Parasaurolophus, but it lacked a large crest on its head. Its legs and the top of its body were pink, while the rest of its body was tan. Its bill was a blackish color that looked burnt, and it had a small spine on its back with tan and pink stripes running down it. This dinosaur was a Maiasaura.

The Maiasaura reared up and roared at the goats, causing them to tense up. However, the large hadrosaur then turned around and began digging.

D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------K

At Zata Point, Inside the lounge room. The A-Team currently doing its own thing.

"This season's fashion is so hot, I'll be the hippest villain in the criminal world!" Ursula cheered as she was shopping online. "This would look great on me, and this, and of course this!" She said as she continuously put many dresses in her shopping cart. Once she finished, she started typing in some numbers. "All I have to do now is enter the company credit card number and voila, purchasing!" She sang as she pushed the button.

Immediately after she did, another hand went onto the keyboard and typed in something before the window closed and the desktop background was in view. "Canceled?!" Ursula exclaimed in despair. "What's the big idea?!" She asked as she turned to however ruined her purchase, and immediately froze when she saw Helga looking at her sternly.

"No spending of company money on personal things!" She scolded the greenette.

"But it's an emergency!" Ursula whined. "You really expect a trendsetter like me to wear the same thing every day! Hmm?!" She then began to break down into tears. "It's a cruel and unfashionable punishment!" She said through her sobs.

Helga was not convinced "Pretending to cry will not help" She simply said as she turned away. Ursula ceased her crocodile tears and slumped over in defeat

On the other side of the room, Zander and Ed watched the whole fiasco with Helga and Ursula, while they were doing their own things. "I love it when somebody else gets in trouble," Zander said as he and Ed chuckled to themselves. Unfortunately, Their laughter was cut short when they saw Helga standing over them.

"And you keep your hands out of Dr. Z's candy!" She told Ed as he took away the bag of candy he was eating. "You need to start cleaning up after yourself." She told Zander as she vacuumed up the device he was working on. In a matter of seconds, the table was spotless. Zander and Ed could only sob in defeat.

"Listen up!" Dr. Z said as he barged into the room with Tarry biting on his beard for some reason. "A new dinosaur has appeared! Everyone to the control room!" He ordered.

After hearing this, the trio got to their feet and ran out in a second. "What is it," Ursula asked before naming locations. "Paris?! Milan?! Somewhere with good shoe stores?!"

"Well, it is Europe," Zander said before taking a good look at the map. "But it appears to be Switzerland."

"The Swiss Alps to be exact." Dr. Z confirmed.