Friend or Foe? [rewrite]

In the dead of night, at a zoo, some workers were hauling up new ice for the polar bear and penguin exhibits. Unknowingly, something was sticking out of the ice. After installing the ice, the zookeepers took a break on a bench. Suddenly, a polar bear walked out of his cave and noticed something sticking out of the ice wall. Being curious, he walked up to it and began clawing the object out of its entrapment. As the object fell to the ground and cracked into two, the bear noticed two cards on the ground. One of them looked like a familiar creature, but it was oddly colored, while the other card was orange and had the same creature, but it was only spinning around.

Before the polar bear had a chance to even blink, the cards were immediately activated. A giant crocodile appeared in front of the polar bear, staring it down with its bright yellow eyes. The crocodile had a black jaw and snout, and its skin, or specifically its scales, were a dark forest green. Its underbelly was a muddy green color and running across each of its sides was a yellow stripe. The crocodile had a large tail, with spikes running down its back and ending at the tip of its tail. This creature was a Deinosuchus, an ancient crocodile that existed with the dinosaurs. But this one was much bigger than a normal Deinosuchus; in fact, it was three times its size.

Deinosuchus stared at the shivering polar bear, having never seen it before. The enormous extinct Deinosuchus hurt its stomach and growled. It looked down at the polar bear as it saw it backing away from him. But he wasn't having it. He bit down on the polar bear's head and ripped it off. As the polar bear's body collapsed onto the ground, Deinosuchus grabbed the polar bear's dead body and ate it as well.

Having no reason to stay there, Deinosuchus walked to one of the walls and climbed out of the Polar Bear exhibit. The extinct animal looked around and noticed two unusual creatures. So he walked up to them and began sniffing. The two zookeepers, Ron and Nick, were sound asleep on a bench. Ron was the first to wake up and upon seeing the Deinosuchus, he let out the loudest scream known to man. The extinct crocodile recoiled in pain and took a step back. Ron quickly grabbed his coworker and the two quickly escaped from Deinosuchus.

The Deinosuchus, now done with this strange place, shook his head and growled. He began to walk somewhere else. At the Taylors' home, everyone was sound asleep except for one straw-wearing boy, Zach. He was in the fridge, digging for a "midnight snack."

"I found it," Zach said as he came out from the fridge, holding a large meat stick and biting into it. Zach was wearing sleeping clothes and a T-shirt with the number 56 while wearing basketball shorts. His hair was a mess, as his hat barely stayed on his head. "I wonder if I can see the stars tonight," he asked himself as he took another bite of his meat.

Zach walked to the window door, which he opened as he walked outside without shoes. He looked up in the sky and saw the stars. And he stared for a good minute, seemingly lost in the mystical ways of the universe. Suddenly, a beeping sound got his attention as he looked back into the living room, noticing his Dino holder glowing on his bed.

"No way, a dinosaur!" Zach spoke a bit too loudly, and he quickly covered his mouth. No one is awake or yelling his name, so he put aside his relief, stretched his arm, grabbed his Dino holder, and brought it to him. "Yosh, let's go see the cool dino." Zach was about to attempt to press a button but remembered having no clue how to use the Dino Holder because he never read the manual.

"I'll just wing it," he said with a determined expression on his face. Surprisingly, he pressed the correct button, and the dino holder displayed the location of the "dinosaur," which was a nearby sewer. "Wait, that's pretty close to here, and that means I can go on this adventure and get my own partner, Shishishi!" He exclaimed with enthusiasm. But before he could act on his plans, his body crashed into the ground right on the porch. As snores came from his mouth, Zach was dead asleep.