「 Toska 」

╔═══════════════╗

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 would you need
to be anywhere but here
with your family? Aren't the four
of us enough for you? ❞

╚═══════════════╝

- SYNOPSIS ;
brought back to a time where her adoptive family had yet to snap she's determined to help prevent them from going down the wrong paths in life and works to help steer them towards the right one in hopes that she won't have to see them kill themselves one after the other in more pitiful ways than the last. but maybe something so hopeful was too high in the clouds for her, and maybe she should've just chose to stay grounded with the reality of her situation and done something else with her second chance at life.

- CONTENT ;
yandere sleepy bois inc. platonic family. obsessive behavior. time travel. mc has died and woken up as her child self. rebirth. stalking. attempts at manipulation. smart-ish mc. trauma. gore. ptsd. tsundere tommy. tree root-kun.

- word count ;
36,793

⋆ ˚。⋆ ═══════════════ ⋆。˚ ⋆

★彡

═══════════════

Toska;
they had always felt that something was missing in their lives. the feeling pulled at them internally — tugging and forcing them to face that ever growing void deep in their hearts. so imagine their surprise when a little girl they stumbled upon in the woods ends up filling that void and helping them feel that need of fulfillment like they've never felt before.

Disclaimer ;
this story will contain themes that may be triggering to some. chapters won't always be tagged with a warning so if graphic depictions of gore, forced containment, and manipulative behavior trigger you then please don't continue onwards with this book.
story is based in an alternative universe so not the dream smp.

═══════════════

AW how cute she's crying! Techno look she's— ouch! ❞

❝ AW how cute she's crying! Techno look she's— ouch! ❞

( best read in dark mode )
| and on mobile |

BOOK ONE IN THE,
"Untimely Corruption"
SERIES