CH10

Jungkook took a deep breath as soon as he closed the door and was walking back to the staircase when he saw Hobi coming

"Jungkook you were taking time so-wait are you okay?" Hobi questioned seeing the disturbed look on the younger.

Jungkook shook his head. "I want to go home.. I-I'm not feeling okay hyung.."

Hobi frowned. "kook? what happen you were just looking happy as you came to call Tae.. wait is it about him?"

Jungkook again shooked his head as he leaned his back on the wall and looked at the door from which he just got out. "not him..but J-jimin.."

"Jimin? what? I-I didn't understand.." Hobi said but feeling bad cause Jungkook was literally shaking on his hold before he felt something off. "what about Jimin? did-did you?"

Jungkook gave nod. "Saw him too in that dream? yeah..."

"oh my god..when you just met him today...again..?" Hobi sighed. "but why you will go home?"

"I j-just want to ge-t out of here.." Jungkook tried to convince him.

In the mean time they heard a door opening, as Taehyung and Jimin walked out with certain smiles and giggles.

And for brief Taehyung's and Jungkook's eyes met before the younger looked back at Hobi. "Im going to tell them.." saying this he skipped down the stairs meanwhile Hobi didn't got any chance to say anything.

Jimin raised an eyebrow and said Taehyung. "Why he looked so distraught?"

Taehyung sighed shooking his head
"I dont know.." he muttered before he and Hobi made a eyecontact. "come I'll introduce you to Hobi hyung"

Jimin nodded.

"Hobi Hyung.." Taehyung called out.

Hobi smiled. "Oh Tae..and hey Jimin"

Jimin smiled back. "hello.."

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook who was walking towards the Namjin couple.

"uh you guys talk, I'll be downstairs" Taehyung said and earned a 'okay' from both Hoseok and Jimin.

Taehyung jogged down the stairs but he stopped at a step, listening to Jungkook's word.

"I really have to go home hyung.."
Jungkook said to Jin.

Taehyung frowned as he stepped down from the remaining staircase.

"Why you suddenly need to go?" Jin looked not very pleased at this.

Jungkook shook his head. "I'm sorry i have to go- I have to complete my Psychology assignment due on Monday and I haven't even started anything.." Jungkook whined but instantly stopped embarrassinging himself when he saw Taehyung coming down and walked towards them.