ch28

Hearing Jungkook's word Taehyung's eyes widened momentarily before he retracted them back normal but the shock was evident on his face when Jungkook said he wanted to confess..he didn't think it was about this. But his eyes were sparkling with curiosity as he waited for what he is gonna say next.

"Like how did I even survive all these years without you...how-how I felt it was all meaningless when I saw you..?"

Jungkook bites his lips seeing Taehyung. He didn't say anything just stared back at him, eyebrows were mildly ceased.

'are-we..are we even a place to confess?' Jungkook heart was pounding hard when he wondered about that what if saying this is all wrong and Taehyung doesn't like him anymore or-

Jungkook's all worries washed away when he saw a small smile emerging from Taehyung's face before it turned into a bright grin, just looking at Taehyung with his doe eyes, The younger's heartbeat fastened even more if it's even possible.

"I..didn't know you used to feel like that.." He said with a pleasant excitement in his voice making Jungkook blink.

"you-you are not angry at me?" Jungkook doe eyes dilated.

When Taehyung blinked his eyes as he saw Jungkook with confusion and chuckled at the end. "why would I be angry at the words which make me happy instead?" he tilted his head cutely as he grinned.

Jungkook hummed looking down, now that he said how he really feels suddenly he feels really shy, making him wonder how did he even decide to speak out his feelings...

Taehyung adoringly looked at Jungkook as the younger took all his time to look up at Taehyung.

But when he did, Taehyung swears it was the best view in front of his eyes, as Jungkook's pretty eyes were slightly covered with his brown bangs which was a little waving by the breeze.

A content smile decorated with a cherry tint on his cheeks.

Like him, Jungkook was subconsciously deepening his gaze on Taehyung's as he was already diving right in his hazel orbs.

The look on him, made him want to melt in his arms, where he felts so safe, being in comfort like nowhere.

Jungkook's heartbeat gradually fastened when Taehyung shifted his gaze to his plum lips after tracing his face with his longing gaze.

Jungkook didn't look away or neither he looked at Taehyung's lip as he kept staring at Taehyung while the latter seemed like he was debating something on his head.

It made him smile, as he with all his consciousness started leaning forward, not too fast neither too slow but just as if naturally he was pulled by Taehyung.

Jungkook's teasingly smirked seeing Taehyung Adam's bobbing, liking the effect of his on Taehyung's, he inched a bit towards again.

Taehyung's eyes perked up to Jungkook's orbs locking their eyes the second time when he felt a slight pressure on his hand by Jungkook.