ch13

Thank you so much for 100 followers, I wuv you all<3

------------------------------------

"Why I'm such a bad host? I didn't even make a place for him to sleep?" Jungkook sniffed as opened his bedrooms door and entered

Just when he entered he saw the painting on the bed, which triggered his sobs even more.

He is even getting crazily on himself, one part wants to speak out everything to Taehyung about all this, the latter was not even dumbly shocked just surprised.

Another part wants to just shut himself and not interact with anyone.

Probably both of his personalities fighting for dominance, which resulted in Jungkook hugging himself made painting as he sniffled, laying on his back on the bed.

Every part of the flashback was hitting him right on his heart.

And it just sucks when he has no idea how to cope up with this situation, even the one who might probably understand him has been shut away by himself only.

This made Jungkook even feel worse, no matter how much he wants to talks to Taehyung, he wasn't able to.

The whole night he fiddled with possibilities he could only imagine.

At this moment he doesn't even know what to think. What if he and Taehyung are really not on the same page and just misunderstanding stuffs?

"If so then I should clear it with him.." He jolted up and wiped his tears with the back of his hands, lastly look at the canvas.

Oh how worse it felt seeing V taken away from him...

"Was it..really not just a dream?" Jungkook gulped and looked at the time.

1 am, the weather was still cold outside, soft dripping of rain can still be heard. The windows were parted showing the outside world with the help of the streetlights barely illuminating.

The ravenette rushed downstairs while noticing the living room was empty and the lights were off, and the only lights that were shimmering were coming from the kitchen.

'Oh don't tell me he is still there? shit, Why I'm so stupid?' Jungkook stopped in his tracks as he saw a figure calmly sitting on the chair and was having his head down over his crossed arms placed on the table.

He slowly but steadily walked near him and saw that the dishes were untouched but it was covered with a glass bowl.

Jungkook felt even more awful. 'He doesn't deserve to be treated like this..yet, I...' He gulped as he walked near him and nudge Taehyung whose body was moving up and down, signaling that he was fast asleep.

Jungkook poked his finger on his shoulder again as Taehyung didn't give any response before.

"Taehyung.."