ch24

Those two days went in a blur for Jungkook, as he just repeated his same busy schedule going to Uni then at his home doing assignments and all

The same was for Taehyung, attending business meetings, drafting reports to send back to his dad who was maintaining everything from his house.

Jin and Namjoon were also glad that their maknae was finally coming back to his bubbly self as each day passed but they still didn't know why Jungkook had been so sad about. But they let it be, knowing probably everything is getting right.
.
.
.

So it was now Sunday...

And Jungkook was getting ready to meet Taehyung finally now as the latter was back in his college schedule.

They did plan to meet up on Saturday but Taehyung sadly had to postpone it cause he had to attend a ceremony of his dad's colleague.

But Jungkook replied that it's really okay as he also had extra classes which he had decided to take leave to meet him.

He glanced at his reflection in the mirror.

Jungkook sighed and smiled. "It honestly feels like a date"

He heard a bell, Jungkook nodded to himself. "He must be here.."

"Okay..." He took a deep breath and adjusted his hair for one last time and went outside his room to get the door.

"Hey-oh.." Jungkook was surprised seeing Taehyung was so formally attired.

"Are-are you going somewhere?" He dumbly asked knowing it's unnecessary to dress like this. While at the back of his mind he was suddenly scared cause.. 'what if he's canceling again to go some meeting?'

Taehyung confusedly smiled at this question but when he noticed Jungkook was pointing at his outfit he lowly chuckled. "yeah..but you are too"

Jungkook blinked and pointed at him. "me?"

Taehyung nodded. "I may or may not have planned something for us.." he embarrassingly confessed.

"Oh.." Jungkook mumbled and gulped.

Taehyung looked so gorgeous in this outfit- no wait cancel it - the latter looked hella superior in whatever, even if he wore snow white costume and he will slay it that outfit.

"Um, Jungkook?" Taehyung called him out seeing him spaced out. But then he realized Jungkook's apple cheeks turning red.

Reminiscing how he used to make him flustered and all...

Jungkook hummed. "But-but I am not dressed. I just thought we will hang out in my house-okay wait I'll just get dressed real quick.." He said and dashed inside not letting Taehyung say anything...

Taehyung sighed and smiled at his acts before he saw Jungkook rushing in front of him again.

"I'm sorry I'm just a Bad host again- Wait come inside" Jungkook embarrassingly said as he realized he just left him on the porch and didn't even invite him to come inside.