ch52

Hi??

The drive was a blur for the raven haired male, whose eyes were only set to focus on the road and the cars, and the flickering lights which was so close to turning red from green that had Taehyung holding his breath

He didn't want to get stuck in traffic when it was high time.

He was restless, panicked but more importantly he wanted to lay his eyes on his lover, for whom he felt like awakened in a new sense hearing his voice.

Taehyung wasn't to think crap and wreck his brain, he just needed to know and see with his own eyes.

It took only an extended right turn from the island structure in the middle of the road to park near the hospital's parking lot which meant for the public.

Eyes darting around the decent white ceiling lights, his lips parting from each other to speak as his feet worked on like it had a mission.

"I had shortly converesed with the doctor, hyung, and I'm already here..please come fast"

He heard Namjoon speaking from the other side of the phone and he hummed along the lines, agreeing as he sighed a relief that the elevator didn't felt taking longer time than other days.

"Okay, I am keeping then.." Taehyung said, and was about to cut the call when he saw a few nurses standing outside of Jeon's private cabin.

He could easily notice the look of distraught. Well it didn't took him another few seconds to know the reason behind it.

The faculties incharge for Jungkook were strictly professionals, and had full authority by Kim Taehyung, he didn't wanted anything to hurt Jungkook and if so then it is in responsible of the hospital, and how Jungkook wasn't keen on staying anyone near him, let alone serving him the prescribed medicines, was making them anxious.

Taehyung strolled with heavy steps, and upon getting recognized by one of the very few nurses he was in contact with regarding Jungkook, looked towards him and greeted.

"Mr. Kim, as the doctor has informed. Mr. Jeon is not letting us inside the cabin."

"What do you mean?"

He wanted to go inside more than anything but for the status he needs to know how Jungkook was behaving so that he can approach him.

"We need to give him medicines as well as necessary medications, but he isn't allowing us to walk in or stand near him. But it is actually normal since he might be not comfortable, so we called you as a guardian he might feel safe."

The doctor explained with a calm demeanor.

"Alright," Taehyung blinked, eyes flickering towards the closed door.